6. Strong

It's been two weeks since the party, as Kyoya said that he'd help me to find someone who's available to teach me some fighting skills. It's doesn't take 3 days when he found someone who can teach me.

I pant heavily as I kneel down with the sword supporting me. "This old man is so strong..." you thought as you looked at the old man in front of you who just closed his eyes.

The old man who's in front of you is Hakurou (Yes from I got reincarnated as a slime). "He's old but he's still strong!!" you thought again as you wiped your sweats on your forehead.

"Let's continue" Hakurou said as you stand up, "Yes, Sensei" you said as you did your stance. You attacked him with full of your strength.

*BANG*

❀❀❀

"ARGH!! I'M EXHAUSTED!!" you said as you lay down on your bed as your brother Kaito and brother Itsuki were sitting on the couch as they drink lemonade with some cookies.

"Well, you're the one who wanted to do that" Kaito said as you look at him and snatch his cookie, "Hey!" he said as you run back towards your bed.

"Sebastian" you said in whisper as Sebastian appears in front of you. Your brothers were shocked but turn into serious. "Sebastian move, she snatch my cookie!"

"I'm sorry Kaito-sama, just let Y/N-sama your cookie. I'll let the maids make some more later" Sebastian said as he bow, you just smirk and take a bite of the cookie. Kaito pout as he sat down on the couch.

Didn't thought that she can control Sebastian so easily...

❀❀❀

It's been 2 months since you've started to train sword skills and martial arts and anything else that need to be trained. You've been also thinking how to say goodbye to them even though you still have many months to stay in States.

Now you were staying at home, you don't have some classes today. You looked outside through the window. It's been raining since early morning, "I wonder when will it stop..." you said as you get up on your bed and change your clothes into a comfortable ones, for you to practice.

You go straight to the gym where you always practice (a gym in your mansion). You practice and practice not bothering what time it is until someone knocked on the door.

You stop and breath heavily as you wipe your sweats on your face then neck, "Who is it?" you ask, "It's me Miss, Sheldon" "Oh, come in" you said as you sit down and drink some water.

"The host club wanted to see you" he said as you hum, "Where are they?" you said as you stand up "Downstairs" he said once again. You nod at him, "Okay, I'll change my clothes first, also tell Sebastian to give them some drinks and snacks"

You said as Sheldon bow, "Yes, Miss" he take his leave while you go straight to your room, and change your clothes into a white t-shirt, plaid loose style shirt, and side zipper short. You tie your hair into a messy bun.

❀❀❀

"Oh hey, what are you guys doing here?" you ask as you sat down on the couch besides them. "We we're just wanted to hang out with you" Tamaki said as he looked around.

"You had a nice house huh?" He said again, ""Pfft, you always said that when you came here to hangout with the others and me" you said as you sat down in front of them.

"I wonder if Y/n is strong enough to fight with Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai..." the twin said in unison, "If I were you guys, you shouldn't do that because you will not know what will happen" Sebastian said as he put some drinks and snacks on the table.

"Why though?" Haruhi ask as he drink some juice, "Because she's strong enough to fight with you guys" out of nowhere, Y/n's sensei suddenly join them, who knows where did he came from.

"But we didn't know it yet tho?" Tamaki said, which makes Y/n smirk at them. "Are you underestimating me, Tamaki?" Y/n asked him as she stand and looked at him. "Okay, let's fight then, Mori-senpai, Honey-senpai. Both of you come to me together, 'kay?"

She said, as Sebastian and her Sensei smirk at them. "Let's go to the practice room then, or where we can do the fight battle" Sebastian said, as he lead the way.

"I'll tell you guys, this isn't a good idea" Kyoya said as he put his two hands on his pockets. "Why?" Haruhi ask as Kyoya just stayed silent smiling.

'Weird'  they thought. Now, they're inside in the practice room, where Y/n wear a confrontation battle suit or a clothes that makes her comfortable.

(Her outfit is on the top before the story)

"Shall we start?" Y/n ask, as she cracks her neck and knuckles. Mori and Honey just nodded their heads, as they walked and stop in the middle of the circle. "Go easy on them Y/n" her Sensei said, as she just nodded.

(I actually don't know how to describe about fighting in details, so just watch the video above this message. Also let me tell you, they just had an small scratch on their cheeks, no injuries.)

"W-woah... Y/n-senpai is so strong" Haruhi said as he clapped her hands but not loud enough. "S-she's so strong" Tamaki said as he had a tears on his eyes. "He defeated them so easily..." the twins said in unison.

"That's why I told you not to fight with her" Sebastian said as he handed some water towards Y/n, and the two men who were laying on the floor, panting. "What a nice scene, I might see this happening again in the future" Hakurou said as he pat Y/n's shoulder.

"Thank you sensei, Sebastian", she said as he wiped her sweats. "You guys go downstairs first, I'll just go and take a quick bath, then I'll go along with you guys" she said once again as he bow to her sensei.

Kyoya just smiled at her, 'Now, she's strong enough to defend herself. You've never really disappointed me N/n..."

I'm sorry guys if I just update a new chapter now, It's been so long since I update soo now is the time since I don't have any classes starting tomorrow! So that means, I'll start publishing some chapters now, until I finish this story. Thank you so much for still supporting me! Once again, I'm really sorry. I have a new story too, It's called 'Red Eyes'  it was about Enhypen so hope you liked it! Thank youuu!! If you guys have any concerns, pls just comment.