The Cat Fight

“Oh, Lady Y/N, Princesa Maya. Come out to play~!” Acat laughed mischievously.

“I know that laugh.” My face darkened, and I moved closer to Maya.

“Ah Puch!” Maya called out, but the bat-shit crazy women disappeared on us. “Ah, great. Just great.”

“I can’t believe she left us like that.” I sighed. “That was cold.”

“Hey, whoever you are, too chicken to fight us? Quit hiding!” Maya started imitating a chicken. I joined along with her, just to be childish.

“Those stupid-half breeds did not just call me out!” Acat growled.

“Remember our mission.” Zatz had his arms crossed.

“Oh, I’m gonna enjoy punishing those stuck-up, little girls.” She walked over to the Bat Prince, giving him another kiss.

“Alive, Acat.” He said, unmoving.

“But of course, mi principe.” She hopped down a couple of branches and dramatically used her tattoos as wings, hovering in the air.

“What the . . .” Maya trailed off, finally seeing our tormentor.

Acat cackled, “I am Acat, goddess of tattoos! Prepare to taste my ink!”

“Really? That’s your intro? Kinda lame, don’t you think, Maya?” I looked over at my best friend with bored eyes.

“Very lame, were we supposed to cower in fear when she said “Prepare to taste my ink?” Not very scary.” Maya shook her head in disappointment.

Acat seethed in anger from the disrespect. She was a goddess after all, they should be bowing down at her feet. Worshiping the ground she walked on.

I moved my head to the side, cracking my neck and slowly exhaled, “Fine. Let’s just get this over with.”

Maya chuckled and smirked with confidence. “My guard and our mighty beast aren’t afraid of you!”

That’s when Chiapa whimpered, then yowled and scampered away.

“Chiapa! Hold on!” Maya called.

“Damn it, Chiapa . . .” I mumbled. “That was so uncool of you.”

Acat laughed at us, which made Maya growl and kick her helmet up. As soon as it landed on her head, she whipped out her weapon and it glowed.

"Wait. What?" She questioned.

"Maya, is it supposed to do that?" I whispered.

She did a tiny shrug in response and dramatically cleared her throat. “I am Princess Maya, Teca Eagle Warrior! Prepare to taste my claw, caca face!”

“That sounds much better than ink.” I winked at Maya. “My turn.”

“I am the Raven Royal Guard, Y/N! If you want my princess, then you’ll have to go through me!”

Acat scoffed at us. “Oh, I’m going to have fun with you two. Did you think some spoiled, privileged princess and her weak, mortal guard could take on a warrior goddess like me?”

Acat used her snake tattoos as weapons.

“Privileged? Weak?” I lifted a brow. “I know a WEAK, minor goddess isn’t talking about privilege. We’re so gonna kick your ass, right Maya?”

“Yeah, I think I can take you.” She stated confidently.

“Oh, it’s on.” Acat Challenged. While Zatz, hiding in the trees, had a smug grin on his face.