Introduction

YOUR POV..

     I walked through the undercity with my hood up, I didn't feel like chatting, not after what just happened. I felt a thud on me, and looked down. A small blue haired kid ran into me. I pushed her away just enough to see what she looked like. She looked around the age of 10 or 11, but I wasn't sure.

     "Something wrong?" I ask her, and she just buries her face into my shirt and hugs me. I looked at her with a confused expression, then kneeled down and hugged her back. "Are you ok kid?" I say again. This time she looks at me with sad eyes, and hands me a necklace that was broken. I sigh and continue kneeling. "I'll fix it for ya, don't worry.." I tried to assure her it would be okay.

     I continued kneeling, it was an easy fix, really.. I just had to be extra careful. The part that tied the necklace together had ripped apart, so I just had to tie it. I looped the two pieces together, then pulled. I finished tying it, then put it back on her.

     "Thank you, so much!" She said to me practically bouncing off the walls out of joy. I say 'Mhm', then stand back up. I rub my eyes, then jump. There was a pink haired girl standing in front of me, looked about the same age (15) and height, but had an angry expression on her face. The blue haired girl ran up to her and showed her the necklace that I had fixed, and told her everything. I heard the girl call the pink haired one Vi.

     "Ooooh, so you made a new friend? Hope you aren't trying to replace me." She laughed and pinched the little kids cheek playfully. The angry expression was gone on her face. "Powder, go on back home, tell Vander I'll be there in a minute." The little girl listened and ran home, holding the necklace on her neck.

     "You her older sister?" I questioned, and she just stared at me. "Not talkative I see." I laugh to myself.

     "What's your name?" The pink haired girl questioned. I just looked at her and didn't answer since she didn't answer my question. "Okay, I'll call you Spark." She told me.

     "Sounds nice. I like it." I say, smiling at the name. I was quite glad that she made a nickname, I didn't want to be called Liz anymore. I saw the girl smile slightly.

     "Why do you have your hood up?" She asked me.

     "Ooh, that. Just a small cut, y'know." I said back and giggled. She stopped and stared.

     "Let me see." She said. I took my hood off, revealing an outline of a heart in my cheek. "Oh.. my god? I'm so sorry, uh- I'll get Vander. Just- follow me." She said, looking like she was actually upset. I followed her throughout the undercity, until we got there.

     I walked in, and everyone stared at me. I waved, then Vi began to speak.

     "This is Spark, she's with me. Where's Vander?" She asked and one of the boys in the room spoke.

     "With you in what way, Vi?" He said, and I giggled. Vi cleared her throat and began to speak again before getting cut off by an older man.

     "Someone call me?" He spoke. He was a tall man, but he seemed very nice. He looked down at me. "Who is this?" He then turned to Vi.

     "Uh- this is Spark. I found her by Powder. She's the one that fixed Powders necklace, so I thought that maybe we could help her with a cut on her face." She explained to Vander, and Vander sat down, then motioned for me to sit in the chair across from him.

     "You guys don't have to do this, really.. I'm okay, it'll be fine." I nervously laughed, then the man named Vander began to speak again.

     "It's alright, we enjoy the company down here.. Now let me see that cut." He said, and I pulled my hood off again. He stared in shock. "I assumed it would've been a smaller cut.. Who did this to you."

     "Oh, y'know.. I don't really think I got a good glance at his face, but I know it was a guy." I say, then notice Vi tell the brown haired kid from earlier to go and get the stuff Vander needed.

     "Claggor, go help Mylo." I hear Vi say, while she hands Vander a handkercheif to wipe the blood off of my face. Then the other boy gets up and goes after him, Powder following along.

     We sit and wait for a few, then Vander gets up and sighs. "I'll go get them myself, stay here with her Vi." And he walks out.

     "I like your hair, Vi." I say, trying to start some kind of conversation between us. She looks over at me, and I swear I see a small smile on her face before she sits.

     "Thanks, I like your cut." She says, and I thank her before they all come back.

     Vander sits down, and starts cleaning my cut. I inhale sharply and bite my lip. He apologizes for the pain, but I don't mind because I could've sworn I saw Vi blush. She cleared her throat and walked away.

HEY! HOW'D YOU LIKE THE INTRODUCTION? WE ARE GONNA START ON THE FIRST EPISODE NEXT CHAPTER.