Vi?

YOUR POV..

     "Vi?" I say, noticing the color of her hair and eyes. She just stares at me. I pull my arm away, and stare.

     "I thought you were dead.. why didn't you come find me? Did you not want to find me..?" She says, her voice cracking. I can tell she's trying not to cry. I want to kiss her so bad right now, but I don't know if she still feels the same. I don't know why I still do.. Instead of kissing her, I pull her into a hug, but quickly break it. I didn't feel like crying tonight. I clear my throat, noticing the redness on her face. 

     "Why'd you come back?" I say, and she just points to the girl behind her. I feel upset that she was with another girl, but quickly fix my expression. "Oh, you guys are cute together. Just not very happy that you brought an enforcer down here." Violet looks at me, then starts to speak.

     "Her names Caitlyn, but we aren't together." She walks out with Caitlyn, and motions for me to follow. I followed, and did nothing but stare at her the whole time we were walking. How is it possible that she got even more hot. I guess she notices me staring, and clears her throat, then slips into the place that's supposed to be a match maker place. 

VI'S POV..

     I notice her staring at me, then I get red and clear my throat. I slip into the Matchmaking place. Does she still love me? 

     "How will I get through here?" Caitlyn asks. I respond.

     "Simple, pretend you work here, you have what they want." I say. 

     "And.. what do I have?" She asks. I decide this could be the time to see if Spark still loves me. I walk around her in circles, looking her up and down.

     "You're hot, Cupcake." I say. "So what will it be?" I put my arm against the wall behind her. "Man or woman?"

YOUR POV..

     I watched as Vi called her Cupcake, the same thing she called me when we were teens. I couldn't help but feel a little heartbroken, my mood visibly ruined. I guess she has moved on, while I was stuck on the past this whole time.

VI'S POV..

     I pulled my hand away from the wall, realizing I just called Caitlyn Cupcake, and I knew exactly why. I was imagining it was Spark.. Am I really still that in love with her? I look back at Spark, and see her staring at us, visibly upset at my words. I pull a guy over to Caitlyn, and introduce them. After that, I walk off with Spark to go and find the boss of the place. I purposely walk close enough to her to make our arms brush against each other, but I guess she's not happy with me, as she moves away.

     "I see you've found another Cupcake?" She says while we walk slowly to the back. I stop and look at her.

     "Listen, back there I-" Before I could finish, she cut me off. 

     "Look, it's fine. It's not like I cared anyway." She said to me, then squeezed my shoulder with a slight shake in her voice. I could see the tears in her eyes. "How about.. you just go talk to the boss, I'll be outside." She says, then walks away. What did I do? Did I just lose her again?..

YOUR POV..

     I walk outside, sit on the bench and immediately start crying. Why do I even care? It's been five years, of course she wouldn't love me still. I start laughing to myself, feeling the outline of a heart on my cheek, reminding me of when I first met her. I stop crying, and sit there. I've never felt so exhausted..

—-

     I wake up to someone rubbing my cheek. I fully open my eyes, and see Vi. I clear my throat, and try to get up, realizing she put her jacket on me. I go to pull it off, only for Vi to stop me. I look at her, our faces barely apart. I go red at the distance between us. I see Vi lean in slightly, but I turn around since I hear Caitlyn coming out. I look at her, and Vi starts talking.

     "Hey, Caitlyn. You mind going off on your own for a little bit?" Vi asks her. "I just have a lot of catching up to do with my friend here." Caitlyn agrees, and starts walking away.

VI'S POV..

     Why'd she turn around? Is she really that upset with me?

     I get up, and pull Spark up, and this time she doesn't pull away. She takes off my jacket, then puts it back on me.

     "You wear it. I'm hot." She said with no emotion. I smirk, then start to talk.

     "Trust me, I know." I say to her, seeing her face go red. We keep walking, saying stuff to each other every now and then. We finally get to where I wanted, the boxing machine. "One more match?" I say to her, and her face lights up just like mine used to. I smile at her, then I go first. 

     "Goodluck, Pinky.." I hear her say, and I go red. I go up to the boxing machine, easily beating my past scores since I have a lot more muscle now. I feel her staring at me, then I finish and turn around. "I like your tattoos." She says.

     "Oh, thanks. Your turn, Cupcake." I say to her, pushing her forward. It was easy to see she had more muscle now, since she wore what looked like a sports bra as a shirt, and some random short cut pants. How cute, she still wears the fingerless gloves I got her when we were 15.. I watched in awe at her punching the machine. Her muscles showing every few punches, and her not even getting tired. She went on, her score passing mine. She was at the top now. "Wow, Cupcake.. you're even better than me." I smirk at her, and her face turns red.

     "That's how it works when you do nothing but run from a psychopath all the time." She said, taking a seat on the couch. I sit right next to her, putting my hand on her thigh. I see her face turn red. "What are you doing? We should really get back to your girlfriend.." She says. My face looks upset.

     "She's not my girlfriend, I don't want her to be, Cupcake.." I say, but she just clears her throat and walks out with her hands in her pockets. "I liked your singing today, you finally got the chorus perfect, but it was already perfect." I say, and she just laughs a little. "What? I loved hearing your voice cracks.. they were so cute. Just like you."

YOUR POV..

     "Thanks, Pinky. Let's hurry.. but why are you down here anyway..?" I asked. She looked at me with a tired expression, and started explaining.

     "Powder. I need to find her, but I'm with the enforcer because she's using me to help her find Silco." She said. My eyes widened at the name 'Powder'. "What? Powders still alive, right?"

     "Powder isn't, but Jinx is." I said, looking in her eyes. "After you left, Silco.. took Powder.. and turned her into some kind of monster."

     "What kind of monster.." She asked looking at me.