An interesting car ride

"WHAT" Atsushi yelled at Dazai. "I HATE HIM DAZAI-SAN CANT YOU DO THIS WITHOUT ME". The younger male looked up at him with anger and confusion in his eyes. "Fukuzawas orders, not mine, plus it will be for 2-3 weeks at most" Dazai sighed. Fukuzawa had just ordered Atsushi and Dazai a mission together with Chuuya and Akutagawa to catch the famous Tokyo killer. Atsushi looked up again at Dazai. "2-3 WEEKS HE COULD KILL ME IN 2-3 SECONDS". the smaller male protested again. "Im not to happy about this either were-tiger" Akutagawa said entering the room as he and Chuuya stood there awkwardly.

Atsushi slowly backed away behind Dazai. "Long time no see Jackass." Chuuya sighed leaning on his luggage. "ahhh Chuuya" Dazai said smiling before he spoke up again. "unfortunately you two will have to wait here for an hour cause Atsushi and I have to pack' he said grabbing the still terrified Atsushi as he began to walk out the agency. "Later hat rack" he mocked at Chuuya who started boiling up with anger, but before he could say anything Dazai had already left. "asshole" he muttered as the ginger slouched down on one of the chairs and Akutagawa just stood there awkwardly.

after what seemed like forever the two returned with two small suitcases. "ready for vacation chuuyaaaa~" Dazai said going to hug him but the ginger dodged and Dazai fell to the floor. "Chuuya-san is so mean" Dazai pouted "shut it maniac lets just get going cars out front. The two pairs made there way towards the car and loaded their luggage . "uh Dazai are you sure you want to drive' Atsushi finally spoke. "yeah of course I said I wanted a suicide with a beautiful women so you're all all safe" he joked "although I could settle for Chuuya" he said
"ARE YOU CALLING ME A WOMEN JACKASS"
"no of course not Chu-Chu I'm calling you beautiful" he replied "DON'T CALL ME THAT STUPID NICKNAME" just as the two were about to continue with there fight Akutagawa shut them up as he honked the horn from the backseat.

Dazai was driving and Chuuya was sitting in the passenger seat, while Akutagawa and Atsushi were in the back. Except, Dazai decided to put one suitcase on the seat so Atsushi was now uncomfortably close to Akutagawa. "this is gonna be a long trip" Atsushi thought as he tried to sit as far away from Akutagawa as humanly possible.

It had only been ten minutes but Atsushi was becoming very tired. He hadn't slept properly in ages and before he knew it head drifted off to sleep on Akutagawa's shoulder.

"Were-tiger get off me" Akutagawa said in a very annoyed tone. As no response came from him he was about to yell before he saw Atsushi was fast asleep. "I suppose it's fine" he sighed. Not long after Akutagawa too fell asleep, and Chuuya and Dazai were the only two awake.

"CHUUYA LOOK!" Dazai said in a whisper shout as to not wake the two in the back. "Cool there sleeping" the shorter male replied unimpressed. "There not just sleeping there sleeping on each other" Dazai said in a sing songy voice. "Stop reading into it too much you idiot" the two argued back and fourth throughout the rest of the ride till they got to the hotel.

"Wow this is really fancy" Chuuya mumbled getting out the car with dazai doing the same. The two got all of the luggage out but then realised that the younger too were still sleeping. "Love-birds wake up~" the bandaged male practically sung until the two started to shift awake. As Atsushi and Akutagawa saw what position the were in they darted away from each other faces almost as red as Chuuya's hair. "Awww don't be too embarrassed~" Dazai teased. "Stop it Dazai let's just go inside" Atsushi stuttered grabbing his suitcase.

A/N
Hey this is the first fan-fiction I've ever written so my apologies if it isn't too good but I hoped whoever read it enjoyed it the next chapter should be out soon <333

Word count: 700