Caught you

They all quickly rushed to the car as Dazai started the engine. "Care to explain" Chuuya said as Dazai drove to an unknown destination.

"You remember Isaac right?" Dazai asked focussing in the road. "From when we were back in the port mafia?" Chuuya asked.
"Yep it's him he's the killer."
"What how-"
"Well first of all the description fits him perfectly and it's exactly how he used to kill in the PM I can't believe I didn't recognise it sooner. He must still have a grudge against Mori for kicking him out so that's his motive. It's him and I know exactly where he's hiding." Dazai explained as he sped the car up.
"What where-?
"Were house by the lake"

The car came too a stop a little bit of a walk away from the were house so Issac didn't know they where there. "What ability does this guy have?" Atsushi whispered to Dazai. "He doesn't have an ability, HES just extremely skilled in his murders, I doubt anyone who didn't know him wouldn't have found him out." Dazai said as they all stood in front of the were house.

Dazai and Chuuya calmly walked in with Atsushi and Akutagawa behind them. A tall figure fitting the exact description they were giving appeared in front of them. "Zac it's been so long" Dazai said smiling "I'm afraid your under arrest." Zac started laughing "so I finally got caught, and by none other than you Dazai have you gotten stronger or do I still make you weak" the smug smile pressed across Dazai's face soon faded. "Back the fuck off Zac" Chuuya said as he used his ability to throw him against the wall.

In the port mafia Dazai was always weaker than Zac and for some reason that annoyed him more than anything so the two have always been rivals.

"Are you two still fucking, aww you'd think after 7 years you'd get other one another pat-" his word were cut off my rashmon lifting him up in the air. "Your coming with us, now Atsushi" Zac was met by a quick swing of Atsushi's fist knocking him out instantly.

After about an hour Zac woke up handcuffed to the wall with his legs tied. "Time to start speaking" Chuuya said as he knelt down and held a knife to his throat. Dazai knew that this was a serious situation but Chuuya looked so hot when he was about to murder someone.

After a few more punches he was finically ready to speak "I'm bit working with anyone, I'm doing this cause I hate Mori AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IM NOT A DUD MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM" the 4 were shocked by his sudden outburst "that was pretty easy to get you to confess and I don't care about your pro—" he was cut off by Akutagawa slapping him. Everyone looked shocked Akutagawa never ever hurt Dazai before "respect there pronouns Dazai or I loose all respect I ever had for you" he scowled.

"We're taking you to the station get up" Akutagawa spat as he untied Zacs legs and started walking him to the car "are you all just gonna stand there with your jaws to the floor or help me arrest a murder" Akutagawa yelled as the tiger quickly got to there feet and got in the car.

After a very awkward car ride they finally reached the station. After the police being utterly shocked that they all caught him in 5 days and they weren't able to in a month they took Zac off there hands with a quick thank you and the four made there way back to the hotel.

"So what are we supposed to do now" Chuuya said as he got out the car as they were now back at the hotel. "That's the good news, we until the week after next week to stay here cause they thought the investigation would take longer, so we all have paid leave for a week and a bit" Dazai smiled as the others mood shifted.

They all made there way down to the minibar and got absolutely wasted barely able to make it back to there rooms.

Normally there would always be tension between the group but they all had so much fun getting drunk together as if there were all very close friends it was a nice break from always being so tense around each other.

Sorry if this chapter was shorter and seemed a bit dry Either way hope you enjoyed it and the next chapter is gonan include more emotion since I already have it planned out anyway have  a amazing Christmas (or day if you don't celebrate it) love you all <333

Word count: 797