Finding 'Him' || Chapter 1

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING: - MICHAEL X ENNARD - MY AU - CUSSING - TERRIBLE WRITING SKILLS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THOSE THEN FEEL FREE TO LEAVE*

Ñn@Г#'s POV:

I was walking down the unknown sidewalk, trying to find the address I found in one of the pockets of the man I took, until I felt an overwhelming feeling inside of me, like it was trying to take control. I couldn't hold it back anymore.

M]©μÆ/'s POV:

All I can really remember is feeling a terrible pain from my stomach to my mouth, feeling emptied, and falling onto the hard concrete of the sidewalk. I heard a voice telling me "You won't die" over and over again. It gave me some, but not very much, strength to get up and stand. Then I looked down to the sewer next to where I had been laying; I saw something. Something mangled, something weird, something wired, something practically indescribable. It and I had locked eyes, until it slid into the sewer, its broken, wired body not to be seen again for a while.

*Time Skip a Few Years Later*

A year after the FNAF 6 fire

Michael Afton's POV:

It's been a year since the fire that Henry and I had made happened. I still can't get everything that has happened throughout the past years out of my head. Lizzy's disappearance and death, the bite, the missing children, Mother going missing, Father dying, the Fazbear Entertainment locations, Circus Baby's, my first death, that weird wired animatronic, salvaging the scrapped animatronics, the fire, my second death, and Henry's death. I still wonder how and why this all started and what the weird animatronic was doing with me and why it killed me. I'll probably never know.

I got up from the couch and made my way to my bedroom to sleep on all of these thoughts and the pain of rotting. Before I climbed onto the bed, I took hold of the little golden bear plush my little brother had when he was alive. The plush doesn't look as good as it did when it did during the 1980's, but it still has the main features that it had, the hat, bowtie, and the golden bear body. The only things that really changed is the golden color faded a bit and the white and black in the eyes inverted, but I don't exactly remember if they were like that before. I don't have enough energy to get under the covers, so I just fell asleep; cuddling the plush close to my chest as I drifted off to sleep.

*Time Skip to When He Wakes Up*

My eyes fluttered open as I awoke. As I sat up on the bed, I had a weird feeling, the feeling of being watched. I set the Fredbear plush down onto the night stand and got up then walked to the living room to do something to distract myself. While walking, I heard noises of metal moving. It sounded like it was coming from above me, but I just ignored the noises.

After a while of reading, the shifting metal noises started to get annoying to listen to. I put the book down onto the table next to the couch and stood up to investigate the noises. I walked over to the little island in the kitchen, jumped onto the island, and opened the vent wide enough to fit me through it. I jumped up to get into the vent, the metal was scratching at my rotten and fragile skin, hurting me a bit while I used basically all my strength to pull myself up into the vent.

After a moment of trying to get into the vent, I finally was able to get into it while there were a few minor scratches on my arms and torso. I sat on the floor of the vent to regain my nonexistent breath. When I had finally regained my breath, I looked up and saw a mangled bunch of wires. The light was too dim for me to make out what I was seeing, but after a moment, my eyes had adjusted to the darkness and I saw one of the last things I would want to see. I saw the very thing that caused my first death, the weird pile of wires that could make up an animatronic. All the wires were more tangled, loosened, and broken looking than the first time I had seen it. It looked up at me in small but noticeable twitches, all of its eyes might as well have been burning through my frail body. I backed up a bit from fright, but I had forgotten that there was a vent opening behind me so my arm went through the vent, the vent scratching it. I let out a little scream of pain and squeezed my eyes shut, as if that would do anything to ease the pain.

I slowly tried to sit back up and get my arm out of the hole, I didn't notice the sound of metal moving because of my little groans of pain and the vent making noises as I moved. When I looked back with my arm finally out of the opening of the vent, the mess of wires was looking at me with an inquisitive look in the wires that seem to make up its face. It took me a while to notice that it was closer than before, so I backed up, being careful to avoid the hole. Thankfully, the wires stayed in its spot, but it seemed like it was frozen in place until its head and 'limbs' twitched.

3rd POV:

The wired animatronic stayed in his spot while Michael was slightly shaking and his eyes opened wide in fear and surprise. "What the f*ck are you and what are you doing here?!" Michael screamed.

The mess of wires stayed silent while Michael was impatiently awaiting his answer. A moment after the silence, a weird, deafening, static-like sound came from the wired being. Without much thought, Michael put his hands to his ears to keep the noise from causing a headache. He looked up at the animatronic, glaring at it with hate in his black and white eyes. "I guess I need to fix that before you can actually answer me," Michael said with an annoyed tone in his voice, slightly rolling his eyes.

Michael crawled over to the opening and sat on the ledge of it. "Look, I need to fix your stupid voice box, so you have to follow me to the room that has all my tools. Got it?" Michael explained, really not wanting to do any of this just to get a stupid answer out of it.

The heap of wires nodded in response to Michael's agitated explanation of what they were going to do. Michael dropped down out of the vent, making a hissing sound as he landed on the counter. The wires hesitated to decide whether he should trust Michael or not and to go down. "What are you waiting for?! Do you want me to drag you there?!" Michael yelled, his eyebrows narrowing down, making the same expression his father would make when he was mad.

The animatronic quickly got out of the vents to see Michael already in the living room. The wires carefully got off the counter and followed Michael through the living room to the door by the television that led them to Michael's work room. The wires stood in the spot Michael demanded him to stand in and watched Michael grab some tools and materials out of some drawers of his wooden desk. After grabbing all the tools and materials required to fix the mess of wires' voice box, Michael stood up and walked over to the wires, turning it off by pressing a small button at the back of its head.

When Michael had turned the animatronic off, the only thing it could see was black. After a while, the pile of wires was being turned on again. It looked around the room as if it had changed even though the only thing that had changed was the animatronic's voice box, where Michael was, and where his tools were. "Go on, speak. I don't have all day," Michael demanded, lying a bit with his last few words.

"Can you hear me?"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(1405 words)
Published December 28, 2021

Creator Notes:
Alright, I'm ending this chapter here. I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry that it wasn't the best ;-;
If you have any suggestions for this story then feel free to tell me them! I don't really have anything I really want to do with this, the only reason why I started this was because of the beginning
As I said before, I hope you enjoyed this! I hope that you have a wonderful day or night, farewell! ✨