Ennard || Chapter 2

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING: - MICHAEL X ENNARD - MY AU - CUSSING - GORE - TERRIBLE WRITING SKILLS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THOSE THEN FEEL FREE TO LEAVE*

3rd POV:
The wires spoke its first words with its new, or rather fixed voice box. His voice was deep-ish, raspy, still static-like, and was a little intimidating, just like how his voice was before the voice box got ruined. The repair on the animatronic's voice box was pretty simple, all Michael needed to do was rewire some things and use a little bit of the material he got out.

"Alright, now that I've fixed your voice box, you're going to answer my questions," Michael demanded, getting more irritated and impatient by the second. The wired being thought this was a perfect time to joke a bit and make the human even more mad.

"What if I don't answer your questions? Hm?" The 7 to 8 foot tall animatronic tested Michael's patience. "JUST ANSWER THE BLOODY QUESTIONS! DON'T TELL ME I FIXED YOUR VOICE BOX FOR NOTHING!" Michael yelled out of frustration. The wires laughed a bit from Michael's outburst, causing Michael to become even more enraged. "Oh, shut the fuck up." Michael hissed at the pile of wires.

"If I shut up then I won't be able to answer your questions, so would you rather me shut up and not give you the answers you so desperately desire or not shut up and you get the answers you want?" The wires stated and questioned, leaving Michael's eye twitching out of annoyance. "What the hell do you think?! Give me the god damn answers, smartass," Michael said being the most irritated he's felt within the past year.

"Well, for starters, I'm an animatronic. I used to preform at Circus Baby's Pizza World before I was dismantled to give my parts to the other, more popular animatronics there. And for how I got here, I memorized the address I found in your pocket the time I was in your body, so I came here. I was hoping that you still lived here, and to my luck you still do. So I broke one of your windows and managed to get into your vents, and I watched you ever since you woke up from your nap," the wires nonchalantly said, looking at his past skin suit as if what he just said was a normal thing to say; Michael had his mouth opened a little bit. "YOU DID WHAT TO ONE OF MY WINDOWS?!" Michael screamed at the former performer. "Simple, I punched it," the heap of wires explained.

Michael sighed, trying to relieve the irritation and stress he was feeling, putting his fingers on the bridge of his nose and squeezing his eyes shut. Michael shot his eyes back open and glared at the mess of wires. "Follow me so I can ask you more questions," Michael said, his voice sounding a bit more annoyed than he actually was. The wires thought it was probably not the best idea to make a smartass comment back and just obeyed the smaller being's request.

Michael led the animatronic to the green and brown walled living room and sat down on the small couch and right as the wires was about to sit on the couch, too, Michael stopped his action by pushing the wires' back a bit. "Don't sit on the couch, you might break it with how much you weigh," Michael commanded, worrying about his couch breaking under the weight of the animatronic. Through the pile of wires' eyes, you could tell that it was a bit disappointed to not sit on the couch, but he obeyed and sat on the floor instead, on Michael's old rug.

"First question-" Before Michael could ask the question, the wired soon-to-be Rudolph cut him off with saying "Before you ask me a series of questions, I would like something in return for the answers I give you," Michael looked at it, his eye slightly twitching, his eyebrows furrowing a bit, and his mouth gaping open a bit. "Whatever you want, no. I'm not giving you anything, just answer my stupid questions!" Michael exclaimed, feeling his irritation come back to him. "Then I guess you really don't want any answers." The wired being said, not really caring how much it will make the human being angry. "Is giving you something back seriously the only way I can get my answers?!" Michael screamed, glaring at the animatronic with fury in his undead eyes. "Yes, it is. Only if you really hate me so much that you don't want to give me anything for the price of no answers," the wires said, having its arms holding its neck, and Michael clearly frowning and his eyebrows furrowed. "Fine, what do I have to do to make you answer my damn questions?!" Michael asked, his voice expressing how he's feeling, agitated.