"I Want to go Home.." || Angst

*This part doesn't actually go with the story, it's more like a oneshot. It's gonna be kind of a vent for me of how I've been feeling recently, except through Michael and altered to him. This also doesn't include Michael x Ennard, sorry, but I hope you enjoy! There will probably be cussing*

3rd POV:

His purple face was tinted a slight red, his eyebrows furrowing downward and the start of his eyebrows pointing upward, the ends of his mouth were tugging downward, and his black and white eyes starting to form tears. The white, transparent curtains flowed in the wind from the open window, the curtains dancing only an inch away from the bed Michael was laying on. He looked out the window, gazing into the pink and yellow sky fading at an agonizing pace to a midnight blue. One of his hands is on his head, pulling on his loose, brown hair. His mouth was starting to part a bit to reveal that his teeth were clenched together.

Finally, the tears in his eyes rushed down his face. The boiling tears seemed to never stop. His mouth furrowed down so much that it started to ache. He squeezed his eyes shut as his clear tears raced down and stained his purple face. Letting out little whimpers, he wished, yearned for some closure or comfort.

Michael's POV:

I want to go home.. I want C.C.. I want Elizabeth.. I just want my family. I want to go home, I really want to go home. This place doesn't feel like home, why does it not feel like home? I just want to go home. I've lived here for years and I have all my belongings, shouldn't I feel at home? I'm sorry. I want to hug someone, but there's no one I can go to. I'd be bothering Henry if I went to him. I wish I didn't exist. I want to go home. I can't stop thinking that. I want someone here with me to comfort me, but there's no one. No one would understand, and I'd just be bothering them if I did have someone with me. I just want comfort, I want just to go home, I want to go home..

3rd POV:

Michael brought his legs closer to his chest and continued to pull his hair. He opened his eyes slightly to see the sky becoming darker, indicating the day was ending and night was about to come. Michael drowned in his thoughts and tears. He slowly looked over to his bedside table and loosened his grip on his hair. The Fredbear plush sat next to Michael's lamp and alarm clock. He slowly sat on the ledge of his bed and grabbed the plush, the action seeming to take forever. 

Michael looked down at the golden bear plush, his tears falling from his eyes onto the 30 year old plush. The gold turned to a dark goldenrod color with every tear fallen onto it. Michael pulled the plush closer to him, hugging it, seeking comfort from it. He fell back onto his bed and held the bear closer than before, crying into it. He positioned himself so that his head was on the pillow and to be facing the window again and held it close again. Michael closed his eyes as he cried while cuddling close to the plush, the plush actually being his brother's, and is coincidentally the plush of the animatronic that killed C.C. Michael's face started to ease, as well as his non-existent breath. His limbs started to go limp. As the little bit of day left started to turn to night, Michael fell asleep, the plush close to his chest and his face stained from tears.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

625 Words
Wrote this in one day, cool
Published January 25, 2022

Hope you enjoyed