Bit More Normal || Chapter 3

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING: MICHAEL X ENNARD - MY AU - CUSSING - GORE - TERRIBLE WRITING SKILLS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THOSE THEN FEEL FREE TO LEAVE*

Michael's POV:
I slowly felt my consciousness coming back to me. My eyes still felt heavy, though. I opened my eyes, blinking rapidly afterwards. The rapid blinking died down a bit when everything seemed dimmer. All I could see what the white ceiling, the ceiling fan, and the grey walls. Everything seemed to weigh more, it felt like gravity was pushing against me. My torso felt so heavy. I had decided it's probably best to get up now, but I couldn't get up. I felt like I was stuck. I could barely move. The only thing I could move were my arms and legs, but I still struggled to move those, too. My breathing sped up a bit, I felt a cold sweat. My hands started to twitch a bit, and the start of my eyebrows went upwards. Ennard must have noticed my anxiety. 

"Are you alright? Are you having trouble getting up?" Ennard's voice echoed through my head. "Yes, I'm having trouble getting up," I thought, hoping that this was how I talk to Ennard through our minds. I started to doubt that was how we communicate to each other, for Ennard didn't answer. "I think you're going to be okay if I get out of you, so can you try to sit on the edge of the bed? If you can't then I'll help you." Ennard said, making me jump a bit. "I'll try," I replied back to him. I tried to lift my torso, but I evidently failed from the weight of the animatronic inside of me. I sighed before trying again, which ended up in me failing to get up yet again. "I need help," I told Ennard. "Okay, I'll move your body for you," Ennard warned me.

Suddenly, I felt my body jolt up and move to the edge of the bed, my head hanging down and my thin hair falling in wisps. "I'll be getting out of you now, so be prepared to be in pain and to feel nauseated," Ennard said, I nodded in response even though he couldn't see it. I squeezed my eyes closed and attempted to steady my breathing. A flash of pain went through my body, I squeezed my eyes more and leaned forward. My arms went to my stomach, and my chest was resting on my arms. My breathing got rapid and heavy. I felt a cold hand on my upper arm, I looked up at Ennard while shaking. He was rubbing my arm to calm me down. He got up and moved my arms away from my stomach and held onto my right upper arm. 

3rd POV:
Ennard tugged on Michael's arm to get him to stand up. Michael sprung up off of the bed, but ended up falling into Ennard's chest and hitting his head on Ennard's shoulder. Michael got off Ennard and rubbed his head. Ennard's eyes were running over Michael, analyzing his appearance. "You should look in the mirror, you look.." Ennard paused, "different." Ennard mumbled, one of Michael's eyebrows was cocked up. "Okay?" Michael questioned. Michael started walking to the bathroom, Ennard slowly following after him. Michael widened the door open, flipped on the light, and stood in front of his dirty mirror. 

His eyes widened; his mouth slowly started to hang open. Michael moved his arm up in twitchy movements then touched his face. He did look different. He looked a bit less purple and his skin was very slightly tinted with a greenish color. His hair looked a bit more fuller, too. The huge hole in his stomach was still there, but it was bleeding a bit. His eyes were still black with mystical glowing white pupils. Michael's eyes kept scanning over every inch of himself. He didn't notice that Ennard was behind him until Ennard's arm jerked up. Michael turned his head to look at Ennard. Ennard was looking back at him.

Ennard sighed. He had his arms crossed and was leaning against the blue tiled wall. His blue eye looking down then quickly looking back up at Michael. "I- I'm sorry," Ennard started to say "for not telling you what I was doing yesterday and for yelling at you for it." Michael didn't say anything back to Ennard, he just turned back to the mirror and put his hands on the rim of the sink. He looked up in the mirror, his eyes darting between himself and Ennard.

The wired animatronic was looking back at Michael, holding eye contact with Michael in the mirror for at least 5 seconds before he looked away. Neither of the two said anything for a few moments. "I want to look more normal, like how I looked before I started rotting," Michael said, accidentally making his voice a low hush, but still loud enough for the endoskeleton to hear. Ennard's attention was on the rotting man he had killed. Michael brought his hands off the sink and let them fall to his sides, and turned himself a bit to look at the animatronic that had made him this way.

"I want to look more..." Michael stopped, trying to think of a word "Normal? Alive?" Michael looked down, slowly bringing his gaze up to look at Ennard's face. Ennard looked down. Michael still stood by the sink, looking around the room, trying to come up with something. Within an instant, Michael's eyes shot wide open, saying "Maybe if you stay in me for a longer time, it will make me look completely normal?" Ennard's half-lidded eyes stared at Michael. "Well, it did make you look a bit more 'normal'" Ennard started, "But I was in you for almost around 10 hours and it only did minimal change, so I'd have to be in you for a long time and I prefer to be outside of you." Michael hummed while putting his hand on his chin. Both, the corpse and the animatronic, were trying to think of something. "Have you tried looking through your father's stuff?" Ennard abruptly said to his past skin suit, Michael immediately looking at his killer, black and white eyes wide open.

Michael's eyes were stuck on Ennard. He slowly turned his head the way his body was facing, looking down at the dark tiled floor. "I have not. That's... that's actually a good idea," Michael said, silently lecturing himself for not thinking of that. Ennard let out a small, staticky laugh. "Thank you, I know it is," Ennard thanked Michael in a prideful voice, intriguingly similar to Funtime Foxy's. Michael started to walk over to the door, grabbing the door handle. "Are you coming with to help?" Michael asked, looking over to Ennard, both of them locking eyes. Ennard nodded while keeping eye contact with Michael. Michael looked back to his room and walked away, Ennard following. Ennard saw Michael quickly picking through his dresser and pulled out a dark grey shirt; put it over his head and aggressively pulled it down, covering the bleeding, gaping hole across his torso. 

Ennard watched and followed as Michael practically ran through the house to his father's old workroom. Michael began flipping through blueprint's in the desk's drawers, so Ennard went over to the cabinets against the wall and searched through them for something to make Michael look alive. Michael was skipping through stuff, almost missing some things, while Ennard was going at a slower pace, actually reading some of the stuff the blueprints contained. After a little while, Ennard stopped, looked up at Michael, and looked back down to the blueprint his wired hands had in his grasp. Ennard kept looking at Michael then the blueprint, over and over for a few seconds. 

"I think I found something that could help," Ennard reluctantly said, Michael's head immediately perked up and fixed his gaze on Ennard and the blueprint he was holding. Before a drop of blood could hit the ground, Michael darted over next to Ennard, falling onto him a bit. Michael seized the blueprint Ennard was holding and carefully looked over it rapidly and repeatedly. A wide, large, toothy grin spread across Michael's face as he read through the blue print. The blueprint was titled "Illusion Disc". "Oh my god!" Michael exclaimed. Michael brought his head up and looked at Ennard, closing his mouth but still keeping the smile. "Thank you! Thank you so much, Ennard!" Michael exclaimed, resisting the urge to hug the animatronic because he still doesn't trust it. Ennard looked at Michael courteously, tilting his head by an inch.

Within a second, Michael was on his feet with the blueprint in hand. Ennard watched him as Michael looked down at him. "I'm going to go to the shops, I'll be back in a few hours." Michael said, with the grin still plastered on his rotting face. Michael folded the blueprint carefully and shoved it into his back pocket then headed for the door. Ennard got up and watched. He could hear Michael quickly getting ready to go, hearing Michael's car keys jingle and the door opening then shutting quickly after.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

(1530 words)
Published February 25, 2022 

Creator Notes:
Hello! I hope you enjoyed this! Sorry if it wasn't too good or interesting
Thank you for reading this and thank you for 200+ views on this!
As I said in previous chapters, feel free to leave any suggestions, this will also kind of be oneshots. With all of that being said, bye! I hope that you have a wonderful day or night!! <3