F O U R T E E N

A/n: I'm sorry that the fonts aren't changed, my laptop's gone bonkers and I'm updating from my bloody phone. please tolerate this pathetic excuse of an update.. 

~

TW - Mature

Pansy's POV

Draco thinks I don't notice, but I know bloody well something has him really occupied. Ever since Amber punched him hard in the nose, (which I must say was a total girl boss move), he says  he sees her as a potential Threat. He's trying to ruin her life level best he can. And I can  see that.

The other day, he wouldn't stop eating my ear off about how much he despises Pucey. He's never  had that problem before. That conversation Was rather amusing. He said Pucey was a total flirt who ruined remedial classes. When I asked who he was flirting with, he walked off in response, whistling.

But my doubts were put to rest  by the incidents that happened at The party. Draco kept Shooting Daggers at Amber when she danced with Adrian. He totally hates the idea of purebloods and halfbloods, but it seemed like that was not a real issue.

When we sat on the couches, Adrian scooted closer to Amber, making her bloody uncomfortable. She shifted uncomfortably and closer to Theo, who sensed the tension and grabbed her hand, saying something in her ear. Ferret's pale face grew red, and I saw his hand shaking  the slightest bit When he  used a charm, to separate their hands.

 So very Sus.

Draco's POV

"Pansy, mind grabbing some licorice wands with me? " I asked, to  which Pansy readily agreed.

We walked over to an empty couch. Pansy dropped down onto it, Picking up chocolate frogs from the nearby table. I exhaled deeply and sat down facing her.

"Something's bothering me." Pansy said, finally breaking the silence. "Why are you"

I cut her off abruptly. "Gibson , just pathetic, isn't she? What does Theo see in her?" I said, disgusted.

"Draco, I love you When I say this, but Amber is a bloody brilliant person. Besides, what has you bothered? Alright, she's your enemy, but can't she have a love life?" Pansy said, exasperated. "And, for your kind information, Theo is just a friend to her. " She added.

"Yeah, friends who hold hands ? " I spat.

"Do I smell jelly in here?" Pansy teased.

" Yeah, right. Me, and jealous? About a blood traitor? You wish," I snarled , helping myself to more snacks. But saying this felt... forced.

Why was I getting all worked up over a pathetic bloodtraitor? When Pucey flirted with her, I had the strangest desire to crucio his ass to death. But when Theo held her hand, I had the strangest desire to... well, I hate to say this, but I wanted to be  the one who held her hand.

Pansy notified me on how I said the last bit out loud.

I really hope this is all a bad dream. Please tell me I am under the imperius curse.

TIME CUT TO PRESENT, Y/N's POV

My heart was beating madly against my chest, not knowing what to expect. Malfoy led me to his dorm, spitting up curses about how he would bloody never make out with a bloodtraitor, even if his life depended on it. He was just going to do it so that no one thought him a total pussy.

"Not look like a pussy? Malfoy, hate to break it to you, but everyone already thinks of you as one."  I laughed.

Malfoy's disgusted expression now turned into an angry One. For a few seconds, his beautiful eyes bored into mine. He Suddenly grabbed me by the throat, and shoved me onto the emerald green wall.

" Ifyou don't shut that pretty little mouth of yours in the next 2 seconds, I'll give you a reason to." His husky voice breathed into my ears.

My eyes grew wide as tennis balls. Blondie did not just say that.

"Rowena's Robes, let go already! " I said , making him release his firm grip on my neck.

Before we Knew it, we were at the door of his dorm. I took a cautious step in, followed by the pale blonde.Forgetting about his presence in the room, I opened the blinds and stared into the night sky, my hands on the window sill. I looked up at the beautiful purplish grey clouds, reminding me of the purple cotton candy they sell at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. It's Sweet if you let it melt on your mouth, and crunchy and spicy if you chew at it. 

My mouth could practically taste the cotton candy when I felt two cold hands rest on top Of mine. "See that Constellation ? " Draco's voice called, pointing at the moon. "It's called Draco. I was Named after it! " He said, resting his chin on my head. My cheeks burned red against my will.

I pulled my hands out of his and turned  to face him. He flashed me a grin and said, " Let's just get this dare over with, shall we?" He said, carressing my cheek. "May I?" He asked. "Only if you want to. "

I nodded. His beautiful eyes met mine, and then his gaze flitted to my lips. It lingered there for a second. I put my hands on his shoulders, wrapping them around  his neck and he slowly leaned down, his hands holding my face in place. I closed my eyes and suddenly felt his soft lips on mine, sending electric sparks all through my body. His tongue slid into my mouth, exploring me. His hands traveled from my face to my hips, resting there.

My hands entered his hair, tugging at it. We gasped for air, and Draco let out a chuckle and pushed me onto his bed, and got on top of me, kissing me again. He now began unbuttoning my shirt to expose my neck fully. His lips left mine and planted little kisses all the way to my collarbone. Draco looked up for a split second, sent me a smirk and pounced onto the crook of my neck.  I let out a moan when I felt his teeth on my bare skin. He sucked it a little longer before sitting up and gasping for air. I looked at the Mirror of his dresser. My neck was covered in bruises, and my face flushed.

"My turn." I said, sitting up. I pressed a soft kiss to his lips and worked my way to his jawline, leaving a single mark  as I went-

" That - was- hot!"

"Time's up, losers! "

-

Cliffhanger intended.