T W E N T Y

I stood in Malfoy's dorm, and had just finished reading the letter Narcisser had sent.

"We're going to the ball together then,  or my mum's  gonna kill me."

"Then I'll see  you at your funeral, Malfoy. Someone's already Asked me, and I've said Yes."

This was all happening just after my'date' with Adrian. We grabbed some butterbeer ,  and Adrian had asked me to be his date. And Adrians actually  kinda nice, so it wouldn't hurt. We kissed, all in all, we're dating and I'm genuinely happy.

Malfoy looked alarmed. "Who the fuck asked you? "

"Someone who actually wanted to go to the ball with me. So, tough luck, Malfoy."

Draco now changed his tactics. "Come on, you could do it for the sake of my parents. Besides its- "

I cut him short. "Sorry, but I won't turn down my boyfriend because of you."

Draco stood up from his chair. "I  have neither the time nor the energy to joke around. Look, just turn down whoever asked you. I am sure it's not gonna be a problem. Besides, your parents must have seen our pictures by now, so let's not complicate matters for each other and let us go to the ball together because we both need to survive." He said wearing an ugly look.

"Malfoy, I do not give a damn about what your or my family thinks. I want to go to the ball with my boyfriend-"

Draco laughed. "You? Boyfriend? Oh you're shitting me!"  But there was a hint of covered or laced emotion- cannot fathom what- in his tone.

"Wipe that look off your face, I'm afraid you think I am joking, but here's the deal. My boyfriend, adrian Pucey, wants me to attend the yule dance with him and that is what's going to happen. End of discussion." 

And just like that, I stormed out of Malfoy's dorm, leaving him flabbergasted.

"Dont come crying to me later when your parents send to you yet another howler, love!" He barked before slamming his door angrily.

DRACO's POV

I fell onto my bed. There was no way in hell that Amber Gibson was with Adrian Pucey. This just couldn't be happening. One motherfucking bloodtraitor you are, Gibson. I rummaged my hands through my hair, confused as to how I'd deal with my parents. But that wasn't the main thing I could focus on.

Pucey and Gibson were now dating. Once I let the enormity of that sink in, I imagined the absolute worst- Gibson becoming a mother to a disgusting little pucey at 15 , dropping out of hogwarts-

Just then a spark lit up in my head. I knew exactly how I was going to fuck up Gibby's life for the enth time. 

Little backstory, I called Gibson Gibby from year one and that name stuck. It's ridiculous how they use my little nickname for her all the time. So here's a big confession. I had the biggest crush on Gibby back in the second year and it was always rather humouring to call her that. Everytime I hear that nickname, I am disgusted by my taste in women.

When I say I had a crush on Gibby in the second year, that's whenthe whole thing started and my insides are pleading for it to stop, but her having a fucking perfect body thanks to puberty hitting her just did not help.

And now I was pissed because my crush - whom I act like I hate because that's the best way to mask it, she was dating- she had a boyfriend who wasn't me. This is going to stop and I know just how. 

I feel glad knowing I took her first kiss, for it was my first kiss too. That felt so good, that memory replays in my head everytime I see her. Her fucking kissable lips, those beautiful brown eyes that shine when she's happy, those beautiful silky long hair - oh, I could have my hands tangled in them while she's on my bed and rutting against me-

But now it is time I focus on breaking up her and her new fuck- toy.

I decidedly pulled out two rolls of parchment and wrote to mother.

Dear Mother

I regret to inform you that Amber Gibson doesn't want to attend the ball with me. She happens to have a boyfriend, Pucey, with whom she would be willing to go.

All the same, I do not wish to attend the ball either, and I have disappointed you so, as the pictures you received- those things had been done merely for a dare. Kindly take this lightly .

P.S. Do ask the Gibsons not to worry too much about Amber's mudblood boyfriend. She says they are not the happiest about the whole affair.

Best, 

Draco.

"Fly off, my little owl!" I said devilishly .

The thing is, Amber Gibson may not be deserving of the treatment I am metting out to her but what she must know is that Pucey is not deserving of her.

If you had only seen the way he looks at her body, like a hungry animal. He doesn't even know Amber's middle name, or even her basic likes and dislikes. He's literally just trying to work his way into her pants. And I am not going to let him use her for her body. It is just not going to happen. Besides, I have it decided in my head that I will one day work out a way of getting Amber to like me, but till that far off day, Pucey or should I say Pussy, he needs to the fuck leave Amber alone. 

Let's just hope my little scheme works.