22

Ambers POV

After dinner , I gloated on my emotions , as , for a second I was disillusioned into thinking my life was pulling itself together.

1. I had a boyfriend 

2. Malfoy would be butthurt after that bomb of a song

3. I would be attending the ball with Adrian. 

And that is when, I received a not so welcome owl.

There I looked at the little thing's feet, giving it a piece of bread to nibble on. Firstly it cooed and then a howler dropped. I deadfully opened it.

"AMBER GIBSON!!! YOU HAD BEST STAY AWAY FROM THAT PUKEY SCOUNDREL LEST YOU SHOULD BE DISOWNED! I SHALL ONLY  LET YOU ATTEND THE .BALL WITH MALFOY"

Someone stood at my door, laughing heartily. Now, of all people, whoever dares celebrate my misery? " Fancy being you, Gibby. Life and lady luck seem to be frowning atyou. "

" And it is only you that still looks awfully ugly, Ferret." I spat at the  white haired freak who now leaned against the doorframe. 

"Ah, tell that to everyone who's heard me make you whimper. You make no sense, love.You may be losing your mind " he said, amused.

"Did you just call me stupid?!"

"I assumed you were already aware, sorry."

I groaned. "leave." I barked.

"That is no way to talk to your superiors. watch that  mouth and maybe you'd get my unsolicited help to deal with the contents off that howler."

" Quit Jesting, Malfoy!" 

"I don't think I will:))"

"Will you leave?"

" Will you dump that bowl Cut boytoy? Yeah ,thought so." He sneered.

Fuck this shit.

- _ - - - - 

A week rolled past. Adrian was constantly Occupied with his own life and we didn't spend much time together, except when we made out. Part of me wanted flowers, cute notes, coffee dates, and the like, but I knew I couldn't expect all that. Average girls don't get princess treatment. Blaise takes Pansy out, and ,she too ,knitted him matching jumpers. 

Maybe I should knit Adrian one too, I thought.

So I did. Imade it a forget-me-not blue, his preffered shade. He sat with his friends in the common room, chatting away. I walked upto him. " put this on, I made it for you!" I said excitedly.

He seemed rather disgusted. "Why?"

" Don't you like it?" I said, my smile drooping.

His friends were laughing and hooting. "Stop embarassing me, leave!" He shouted.

"Sorry." I mumbled, a strange lump forming in my throat.

I ran to my dorm and clashed down at its gate, sinking down a whirlpool of tears.

" GGibby ! Gibby! I read of a pathetic witch in the daily prophet, almost mistook her foryou." Malfoy yelled, climbing up the stories. The MnMs clitteredand laughed like hyenas.

" Charming indeed, Malfoy." I huffed.

" Gibby - that lady had this - what's wrong? Who hurtyou?" He said, the jollyness escalating into pure concern. He sat down next to me, and I shook with tears.

"Don't you do this to me too, hurt me, then how does it - matter?" I hiccoughed through my teary state.

" That's different" He said simply.

"How?"

" Annoying you is my sole duty. No one else is supposed to make you feel like shit. Now, names.'

" Why should I tell you ?"

" Because I'm gorgeous."

Silence.

" Draco- would a good boyfriend reject a handmade jumper ?" I said, regretting it instantly.

" Ah, we're Crying over  a  halfbreed boytoy? " He said in disbelief.  "The audacity - you should dump him."

 "Maybe the jumper was ugly." I justified.

" Can I take a look?" he said, referring to the clump in my hand.

I nodded. he picked it up from the shoulders and looked intently at the front and back. Before I could process what was going on, he had slid it on. He looked Adorable.

" it's nice, warm and the loser didn't deserve it." he smiled, adjusting the hem.

" It looks great on you, like it was made for you, you know? The blue really brings out your eyes. I think it's made you look gorgeous." The words flew right out my mouth.

" I'm keeping this!" He laughed, running away.

Idiot .

-xMalfoy's povX-

It looks great on you, like it was made for you, youknow? The blue really brings out your eyes. I think it's made you look gorgeous." Amber said with utmost admiration.

I've just found my favourite item in my closet.

I wrote in my journal that night,

3rd Dec 1987

It looks great on you, like it was madefor you, youknow? The blue really brings out your eyes. Ithink it's made you look gorgeous."

This is the first complement I've received from Amber. Maybe more in the future.

Wish she would dump her boyfriend for me XX

I heard loud commotion and descended down the stairs.

"A mber's an uptight prude- she just won't have sex with me !" Pucey groaned, exasperated."She wants to bond and build chemistry and Shit" he spat.

I stood aghast,  pale like a ghost as I listened.

"so when do I get her nudes? All I know is that those must be huge tits!" hisfriends chortled with him." You know you've promised me a threesome with her!" Another cackled.

" You know, if that whore doesn't sleep with me soon,  I'll drug her into it." Adrian said. " Heck, what am I ' dating' her for, ugly jumpers ? I'm betting you she's an easy slut."

The boys around him laughed and I saw red. My blood coursed madly through my veins.

Never in my life had I imagined this for any woman, let alone my favourite girl

"The fuck did you say, motherfucker?" I gritted inching towards him.

" Oh, that Amber's an easyslut-" 

He was cut off by my fist landing squarely on his nose. Punch after punch, I pounced on him.The weakIing tried to fight back, but I grabbed him by the back of his head and Smashed it Against the wall repeatedly until he bled from his forehead.

"No one the fuck talks about my Gibby like that. No fucking one. Hear that, asshole?" I said through my teeth. "Dare do shit to her, and I'll end your bloodline." I spoke with livid rage.

"Oh yeah- How?" he laughed.

I kicked him in theballs repeatedly and watched him suffer in satisfaction.

My knuckles bled.

With purpose, I made my way to Gibby's dorm.

A/n:

I'm gonna update now! Expect the book to be completed by May, (summers in India : P)