23

Draco

I knocked on the door with a rattle of my knuckles. A little voice whispered to me, allowing me to let myself in.

" Listen up, you twerp." I started off immediately, internally cringing at my choice of words. She was giving me a Somewhat apalled look, almost as if she didn't appreciate my presence in her handmade jumper.

" Leave." She barked. Amber's hair was a mess, and she sat on her fluffy bed, above ,,a silken cushion. I was going to now jest my way into conversation. 

"Kinky of you to hump The pillow mercilessly." I chatted. She angrily slid off off it and hurled it, it smacking me in the face with the likeness of a ricocheting bullet. "OW." I grimaced. " You sat on this, proceeded to throw it at My face... do you mean to insinuate that you'd like to Sit on myface? I'd be delighted, milady."

"you're bleeding." She announced suddenly, getting up. She wore a velvety periwinkle nightsuit that clung to her curves in a delectable manner. "Eh, no shit sherlock." I chuckled with distaste. "I came here for an important reason." I furthered my monologue, as she got up wearing a froWn, and Sashayed to her closet.

Nice ass,  i internally remarked.

 " You need to know about whatall your filthy mudblood boytoy is plotting ,against you, and you must sit down for this one." I continued.

" Sit down where? On your stupid face?"She called out lazily over her shoulder.

Thank merlin she couldn't witness me redenning dramatically at her wounds. It's better if she'd remain unbeknownst to the effect she had over me. " It's not stupid!" I yelled. She sauntered upto where I stood with a kit in her clasp. "Sit down on the bed." She commanded.

"That's hot." I said simply, seating myself down.

" Your boyfriend is just using you for your body. Don't even walk away, run." I yapped.

She cackled. 'Let's dress up those wounds, blonde drama queen. How'd you get them in the first place?"

Oh, gibby' this will be a long night.

_#-

Sorry for the short asf update Loves 

just fyi, I'm alive

:))

next update: tomorrow