E I G H T E E N

A/n : "This chapter took a while to write so I'm just gonna say sorry for  the Wait💙💙💙  This part is to emphasise on Amber's friends 💙💙💙 And is a TURNING POINT TOO ! 

Enjoy the update  : P

Warning: You might die laughing but yeah anyhoo→

----------‐-----------------------------‐-------------------

I was in the midst of a terrible dream. A Hippogriff, Snape, and Peeves doing the macarena. Snape suddenly began swooshing his hair. "I whip my hair back and forth " he sang repeatedly. Peeves and the  Hippogriff stared at snape for a few seconds and began copying him. I rolled in my sleep and fell down the bed and into a ... tub of water.

"Merlin's Beard!" I shrieked, cold water giving me a major start.

I opened my eyes to my shared dorm with Pansy,  which looked just the same as always, except for the other bed was empty. This was normal, she would probably be screwing Blaise. That cheeky bitch had left the tub there!

Except when I got out of bed, I could hear excited commotion from the common room. With a few flicks of my wand I got dressed in my work robes. I descended down the spiral stairs, to students all wearing casuals.

Fuck my life. It was Hogsmeade weekend. And I wore work robes.

"Why, morning, Gibson. Forgot we have the day off, now did we?" A voice drawled. I should have known he would go back to being a bitch. I didn't mind it, he could do that better.

I saw Malfoy and his minions, or as I called them, the M n M's,  smirking at me. 

"Bad morning to you too!" I spat, pushing past them and to Pansy so I could annihilate her. I spotted the familiar brown hair and charged at her like a mad bull with my Wand at the ready.

"I tried to wake you up, but you wouldn't so I assumed you died." Pansy eyed me up and down as though me undead was a miracle. 

"Bad morning." was all I grumbled. She scowled a "You too" at me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Theo and Jared exiting the boys' dorm... wearing Slytherin robes. In answer to my beckoning they ran up to us. 

"You know what they say, great minds think alike!" Theo said smugly, reffering to us wearing robes.

Before one could reply, the Head Boy, Perry or Paul Weasley, or whatever his name was, burst into the common room, and yelled, "Great Hall. Now. Prefects, lead the way."

Lines were formed and we found ourselves  in the Hall, Dumbydora- I mean Dumbledore, commenced an announcement. Peeves floated primly near him.

"Dear witches and wizards,  Our Poltergeist, Mr. Peeves has informed us that the very valuable portrait of sir Cadogan, had been mailed by three Students of the Slytherin house to the Minister of Magic along with a letter full of insuIts"

" Bloody Traitor ." Jared spat.

" 50 points each will be taken off Ms. Amber Gibson, Mr. Theodore Nott and Mr. Jared Light. Enjoy your breakfasts."

I was opening and closing my mouth On loop like a fish. The whole house meted out insults to us.

" Merlin, these dumbfucks. Gibson, I really shouldn't have taken back what I said yesterday."  Malfoy drawled, earning smacks in the head  from Theo. Seeing me blink back tears, Jared wrapped an arm around me and began glaring at Malfoy.

"What are you looking at, Mudblood?" Malfoy drawled.

"I don't know, he's Probably wondering why a ferret is having breakfast with humans." I said lazily.

Malfoy turned a shade of red. "That's what I thought." I smirked, starting on my breakfast. "Awww, couple arguing." Blaise cooed.

 "Ahem. sorry?" Draco coughed.

" Aren't you and Malfoy dating?" Blaise said. "I assumed only couples cuddle? Don't you dare lie, Amber, I saw you two last night." Pansy chided. 

Theo bombarded me with questions.

"Cuddling? With the enemy? You're into blondes? Have you told Mr. and Mrs. Gibson? I didn't Know you had a ferret kink."

"What's a kink?" Jared piped up.

" N-nothing. Theo's being stupid." I said hastily, shooting Theo a glare. Theo nodded quickly.

"Anyone ships Dramber?" Pansy squealed, Suddenly producing A bundle from her pocket. She Unfolded it to reveal a Stash of flyers. She eagerly distributed them around the slytherin table. When I finally laid my hands on one, I was beyond Angered. It read →

____

S.S.S. (SLYTHERIN SHIPPING SOCIETY)

PRESENTNG DRAMBER (DRACO FERRY MALFOY x AMBER GIBBY GIBSON)

- x - 

[A picture of us cuddling under the tree near black lake ]

Awww, look at them ! How can you not ship them!

[A picture of me on Draco's back]

-x-

[A picture of the makeout dare]

- x -

SHIP THEM THEY'RE CUTE TOGETHER <3  WE'LL HEX YOU IF YOU DON'T

- x -

- Signed, Blaise Zucchini, Pansy Pinkingon, ORDER BY Bloody Baron (HEADS OF S.S.S )

_______

The whole table had wild reactions, for there was a mad erruption of laughter, hoots and cheers. Pucey tore his flyer into shreds  and threw the pieces all around, only to earn a  'smack' in the head by the Baron. Theo and Jerry chanted 'Dramber! 

"Little Bitch, first the tub of water, now This? What are you, a stalker?" I yelled.

"That's- uh, one way to put it.." Pansy trailed off.

"another could be, she's your best friend and exists to annoy you!" Blaise said, cool as a Zucchini- I mean, cucumber.

"I'm right here you know !" Theo growled, offended on not being termed my best pal.

I laughed and snatched as many flyers as I could. I pointed my  wand at it and cackled "Burn, Burn, Burn ! Incendio!"

I threw the ashes on Pansy and Blaise and laughed like a maniac.

"I worry about you sometimes, Amy." Theo said gravely, shaking his head, but I did not miss the mischief in his tone. 

"Don't." I grinned.

"OUR HOUSE JUST LOST 150 POINTS ! STOP MAKING MERRY!" The prefect snapped. The students very kindly ignored her 'request' and engaged in gossip.

1027

-

Hey readers! Your Thoughts on this part? Please vote!