F I F T E E N

My laptop still isn't working. The fonts will be updated soon though. If ya'll can, please share my  works to someone who might  want to read this. AIso, I'd love some recs for Dracoxreader (slow burn!) Enough with my chit-chat, here's the update : P

~

"Malfoy looked ready to swallow Amber's whole face!" A female voice laughed at the door. I scooted out of Malfoy's lap and walked up to the door. Which Malfoy had so very kindly not shut.

Pansy, Blaise, Theo, Daphne and Adrian were all Squeezed in a corner, probably indicating they had been watching Us for quite some time.As soon as they saw me, they began laughing madly. I smacked Theo hard in the head. "What? It's not our fault you look like a spotted deer!" Theo retorted.

This resulted in a wild erruption of laughter.  Adrian seemed ready to kill, shooting daggers at me. "My, that is one aggressive hickey! " Pansy laughed, pointing at the crook of my neck. Malfoy popped up behind me. His hair were a total mess, a smirk planted on his face.

"Like we said, losers, time's up! " Crabbe laughed, ascending the stairs. "Why not head down already? Mustn't keep a party waiting, shall we ?" Malfoy said, and this seemed to have almost instant effect. Daphne returned our wands and ran down the stairs, followed by Malfoy, Pansy, Theo and Pucey.

I stood right there, transfixed. It probably didn't mean much to Malfoy, but for me, It was my first kiss.

~ TIME SKIP TO OCTOBER BROUGHT TO YOU BY VOLDY'S NOSE~

A few days were left to the second task. The weather had grown colder, meaning I now wore thermals under my robes, stayed in the library for awfully long hours, had too much hot chocolate and cofee, found the cosiest spots near the emerald fire for playing exploding snap, wizards chess, gobstones, and lots of butterbeer. Halloween had dawned onto us, and with Halloween comes... wait for it...

Halloween pranks!

 Like leaving fake spiders in the weasel's chicken wing, or a fake failed test on Granger's desk before she showed up at charms. Or replacing Malfoy's mirror with a huge picture of a Ferret. Me, Theo and Jared, whom we now call Jerry, pranked the whole year (literally every student) and all of our teachers, except Moody and Snape.

Only to land 1 months worth of detention. It had been a bloody brilliant month, I felt accomplished.

Except for three things. One, we lost to Ravenclaw in the Quidditch game, grace of Malfoy.  Two, I still hadn't solved my 'detective cases', and Three, all the Drama that would happen in the remedial classes. Pucey wouldn't quit it with the flirting, even if his life depended on it. 

Malfoy and I wouldn't stop fighting like cats and dogs. Firstly, me and Theo wouldn't stop with the Drarry shipping, making Draco yell, "I'm STRAIGHTER THAN THE WEASLETTE's HAIR, FOR AZKABAN'S SAKE!" To which I replied dramatically, "You've been staring at Ginerva! Salazar's Snakes! "

It was only a matter of seconds until the whole common room chanted "Drinny! Drinny!". Malfoy turned redder than the Weaselette's hair before running up to his dorm.

To get back, Malfoy landed me 3 detentions. Don't ask how.

~

I was researching  on bewitched necklaces And lockets in the library, when I saw the Green robed Brunette running up to me. I hastily shut the book and hid it from view. "You got a date? To the ball?" Pansy asked, pulling out a stool and dropping onto it. "I'm not going. " I said, dully, packing up my satchel. In went the quills and my wand.

"Snape says There's a meeting for the same in the foyer area for our year. In, 5 minutes. You have no choice." Pansy said, making a grab for my hand with her right one, her left one picking up my satchel And dragging us out of the library.

By the looks of it, we were late. Almost everyone was on the floor, dancing, copying Snape, who was dancing with a magical suit of armour. Millicent with Malfoy, Daphne with Theo and a few others doing the waltz. Malfoy, gracefully. Theo, like a dying chicken. Blaise took Pansy's hand and led her to the floor and they began dancing. I felt a horrible clench in my gut when I saw Malfoy holding Millicent. My brain envisioned the christmas ball, me dancing with... a blonde ferret. What the actual fck, Amber?

I slapped my arm and brought myself back to reality.I felt Pucey's hand on my shoulder and spun around to face him. 

"Spare me a dance, will you?"

I nodded a yes. Adrian took my waist, and I placed a hand on his shoulder and we began copying Snape until we got the hang of it. Adrian's hand suddenly left mine and made a grab for my waist, lifting me up and twirling, putting me down after a whole circle.

"Give me some bloody warning, alright?" I whispered. "I don't do warnings, sorry." He chuckled in my ear, grabbing my waist and lifting me up again, withdrawing a giggle from me.

~

DRACO'S POV

The prefect had presently barged into the common room, short of breath, her hair a mess, as she gasped "Snape wantsyoualltogotothefoyerarea."

I shot up from the couch and walked up to the portrait hole. "Speak English for Merlin's sake? " I said. She breathed deeply and said, "Fourth years to head to the foyer area."

Blaise and Nott walked upto the Portrait hole, stepping out, and engaging into a discussion. "I'm taking Pansy to the ball.  What about you losers?" Blaise said.

That's right. The ball. I totally forgot. 

"I'm going with Daphne." Nott said simply."And what about the ferret?" 

"He can take himself." Blaise joked, earning a smack in the head.

"I need a pureblooded slytherin from our year. Alright, what are my Options? " I asked.

"Gibson and Bulstrode, unless they have dates. " Blaise said.

"You can take Bulstrode to the ball if you want to look like you're dancing with Goyle in a wig." Theo laughed.

We reached the foyer area. Pansy was already there, drumming on a stool with her wand. "Where's Gibson?" I asked, surprising myself.

"Haven't seen her all morning." Pansy said lazily, continuing to drum.

A horrible feeling overtook me. I do hope she's alright!

"She might be with Pucey. " Blaise said. No, I bloody Well hope not! 

" Pansy, can't you get her? She's probably making out with him in a broomstick cupboard." Theo added.

The very thought of Amber and Pucey made me shudder.

"Gibson's not with Pucey. I'll go get her." She stated, confusing us all. How I hope she's true! Snape entered the foyer area almost as soon as Pans left. My Stomach felt... funny. Thinking of Amber. I need to see Madam Pomfrey.

Cliffhanger intended.