~What Happens Backstage Stays Backstage~

(A/N- finally some smut)

Today was teacher's day and a play in the school. However, that was nothing of what made this day special but the fact that the principal was going to be in it.

Now, don't you put yourself off by imagining something on the lines of your school principal,  grumpy, slouching, wrinkled face and maybe a pot belly.

This school was pretty blessed in that matter. Their principal was an eye candy. As inappropriate may it sound as an adjective for someone in a position like such but the truth remains unchanged, he looked delectable. There was no doubt about it.

No one knew his age so people presumed him to be somewhere of about the late twenties to early thirties and even forties for that matter. But that wasn't a grave concern since age was just a number.

He was Thara Kirigun after all.

Magnificence and eloquence dripped from his existence. The way he commanded like a monarch, the way he walked like a model on the ramp and the way he dressed so vivaciously made kids deem that he was just wasting his time here with them. He should have been out there in the entertainment industry and he would make a big name in no time.

No wonder his school was reputed to have the finest students. Everyone wanted to excel and achieve and be noticed by him, building Castles in the air about the impossible- having a go with him. You would want the same, only if u had a school head like him.

And then there was Thiwat, a high school student and an excellent orator apart from being an above-average student.

He had brought many laurels to the school in various debates, deliberations and speeches. In the school, as a whole, the students knew him but considered him to be a nerd and loner for his reserved nature. Nonetheless, He was one of the few students Thara knew by their first names.

But apparently, it was more than just his oratory brilliance that embedded him in his principal's mind... And heart.

Perhaps that could be the answer as to why Thara liked meeting Type often in his cabin.

Don't get the wrong idea, they discussed purely new prospects for Type to utilize his proficiency save for the fact that in that time Tharn had come to a point where he had got Type to call him sir Tharn instead of Thara and he called Thiwat as Type.

This, actually, was very unlike Tharn to the rest of the school. He called no one else by their nickname, apart from his family of course, not even that teacher he was rumored to be dating.

No one paid much heed to her; they had eyes to see that it was her one-sided efforts to cling to her employer to an annoying extent. And just like many other things people who noticed didn't know why he kept up with it.

Type like most around him craved for Tharn. More like liked him and had planned an entire future with the elder. He was even so dreadfully jealous of that teacher who was allegedly dating Tharn, but then he knew his limits and distances. The odds were astronomical and most likely there were many around him who harboured the same feelings.

Tharn was kind to him, yes perhaps more than he was to others but that was no sign, or was it?

Type was left with no choice but to be an afar admirer and wait for some miracle to come about.

Coming back to the present; on the D-day, just a couple of hours ahead the final performance Type is all pretty and smart in his school uniform, as he solemnly flips through the pages of his script. He is not a character but the narrator of the entire tale.

 He is not a character but the narrator of the entire tale