ANTI- HORNY TABS (PART1)

I was working on a different smut, but This one photo sent by my friend AD triggered my brain cells to secrete out so much that I had to pour it out here urgently....

__________________________________________________________________________________-

Type's pov

What a perfect day!  the weather is pleasant, I was not late for the class and our team today created a record of continuously beating the other unis in the football match and well, yeah you guessed it right all thanks to me... I scored most of the goals..

.

.

.

I feel so so sticky let's take a shower I guess tharn will be home in another two to three hrs *checking tharn's line message*

.

.

*creek* *opens the vanity cupboard in the bathroom near the mirror to fetch a towel*

Huh!! *suddenly noticing a strange small cubical box * what's this ?? reading the English letters a-n-t-i-h-o-r-n-y-t-a-b-s? ANTI-HORNY TABLETS???

Huh!! *suddenly noticing a strange small cubical box * what's this ?? reading the English letters  a-n-t-i-h-o-r-n-y-t-a-b-s? ANTI-HORNY TABLETS???

(A/N-this is the picture that is the root cause of this oneshot)

 WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS SHIT KEPT ON THARN'S TOWEL??? WHY IS HE TAKING THESE??? LET HIM COME COMEBACK I'LL KNOCK SOME BRAINS INTO THAT ASSHOLE!!! *angrily keeps mumbling to himself*

.

.

.

.

A/N's pov

Tharn is heading back home in a great mood ,all set to fuck his wiefy. He knows that today type had a match and he must have definitely won.

*screech* the car is parked in the building's parking lot. And tharn gets down as he pulls his guitar case over his shoulder.

.

.

.

He opens the apartment door and to his astonishment the lights were off. The corridor wasn't completely dark due to the dusky sunlight but still it was strange cause type should have returned back by now. "maybe gone out to buy something" he thought to himself, still he took the effort  to check out once "type, baby are you home".. "baby".. "ai'type" he called out while getting rid of his shoes at the doorway. Not getting any answers in return he lightly shrugged his shoulders and walked casually towards the living room.

.

.

"array-nia Type!?? Why are you sitting like this??" tharn spoke out as the guitar case automatically fell on the ground. the hell out of him had been scared seeing type sit in the same pose on the sofa  the ghosts in a horror movie. And to make his pose look even more realistic he was wearing white. But since he did not have any kind of ghost-gown he chose to wear the white shirt that tharn loves to see him in.