THARN, TYPE AND ONLINE CLASSES

Hello readers ....long time no post...my exams were going on so I was busy with it and didn't get time to write.......did anyone miss me here...I don't think so....anyways let's begin reading

___________________________________________________________________________

"Nong type please answer question number seventeen, what is the kind of nutrition in human beings and define that kind of nutrition??", the strict looking professor spoke from the other side.

"well sir, human beings follow holozoic mode of nutrition. which is a kind of heterotrophic nutrition. In holozoic nutrition, the heterotrophs, take in the food and breaks it into simple substances inside their own body. The processes of ingestion , digestion, absorption, assimilation, and egestion are involved in this kind of nutrition" type spoke confidently, and all the students in the virtual room were awestruck as the concept hadn't been taught yet, and type gave the answer so smoothly, as always. "very good nong type I asked this question deliberately from you, as I knew that u cold only give the answer to it"

"thank you sir, but no need to praise me so much. we have already done this concept when we were in the tenth grade and sixth grade" type said politely "ai'type I never knew you studied sincerely in tenth grade too.. oiiii !" techno spoke from his room "well, we all know that mister Thiwat is great...and you Nong techno...is this the way to study , by lying in the bed and lousing-off in front of the teacher" the teacher spoke as he continued the question- answer session with the other students.

Type was so immersed in making notes in the class that he didn't even notice the motion that was going on next to him, on the bed. Well, whatever type did he did it with full devotion be it tharn, football or his academics. Within no time type found himself seated between tharn's strong legs and his waist caged between the drummer's gorgeous arms.(A/N- tharn's online classes were scheduled during afternoon timings that day so he slept till quite late) "oiii maakh lau....type is that tharn" a female squeaked from the other side.

(a/n- maak is very in thai and lau is handsome...the way I have written it, is the way it is pronounced u may find different writers writing it in different ways as they interpret these thai phrases and words )

Type immediately switched off his camera and gulped hard as he accepted the fact that everyone in the class maybe even the professor had seen tharn who now had rested his chin on type's shoulder .

(A/N- its cute na

(A/N- its cute na ...i drew it for this one-shot)

"Type kha why did you switch off your camera.....I want to say hi to khun tharn" another girl whined. "silence class ! pay attention to what I am teaching...what's the problem here?" this tone made the students flinch a bit. "sir I think my camera is having some minor complications today, I better keep it off for now to prevent any further damage. "ok type, no problem" replied the professor who was again busy lecturing and hadn't noticed type's video previously.