~My Professor~

First of all, know some facts abt this ff- it was lying incomplete, in my drafts since monthsss (ig around the period of  mss 1st showcase) and now I wanted to write something for gulf's birthday and didn't have much time, this one was helpful, an...

First of all, know some facts abt this ff- it was lying incomplete, in my drafts since monthsss (ig around the period of mss 1st showcase) and now I wanted to write something for gulf's birthday and didn't have much time, this one was helpful, and when I re-read the portion I had written(cause I had forgotten anything and everything abt this story), I found out that I had written abt type's birthday and he was the turning 23 as IRL. That's a good coincidence for me, but as I say nothing is a coincidence (if anyone has checked my profile), even the smallest happening has a reason to occur ,and even the dumbest and lamest person has a reason to do something; this story stayed in the drafts just to debut at the right time.

And this is what I had written at the starting at that time- (read only if ur patient enough to and u can even comment ur views abt this...yk if u want to...)I didn't mind removing it cause I didn't like the idea of neglecting this text...it would be an injustice on my part.

Just to inform you , while I was typing this I was muddled up in a plethora of emotions - happiness, sadness, pride , excitement, angst and some indescribable ones ,as a result I postponed writing this chapter for a day*sighs in killed vibe*........ Our idols mewgulf are now going to get to spend less time together(ig live, going to each other's houses and stuff) because they will be stepping on and building up their own individual paths. Khun Mew will be focusing more on his singing career and most probably a new non-bl drama series, khun gulf on the other hand, will be taking up new projects and will be adding to his resume as an actor and a model. I just want to wish both these talent-bunches successes and satisfaction in whatever they do and whatsoever paths they choose....but still as a true waanjai that I always will be, I hope to see them together again soon for a new project...it can be khun suppasit's next m/v or a new series.....who knows the future!!...nevertheless I promise on the behalf of the entire waanjai community (if I may) that our love for MG will never reduce and we will do our best to assure them that the mewgulf ship that has set out on its voyage all around the world will keep sailing till even a single waanjai exists.

BUT THEN something happened, and I felt a great urge to continue writing this chapter......

*drum rolls*