BABY DON'T SULK

Tharn's pov

*sighs*Type was sulking not because of me but because of himself as per what techno told me. They had lost a football match and type couldn't score a goal. Well type's football stuff you know it doesn't interest me much. Well the real problem was that type chose the wrong time to sulk as today was a great day to utilize our time to make it productive. I had nothing to do that day and type just had a football match in the morning and he too was free for the rest of the day. He was wasting 'our' time by sitting on the bed completely ignoring my existence and reading some comic.

Type's pov

Well you can't say that I was really sulking because it was more of a pretend. I had already lost the grudges I bore against the football match cause that's what a true sports man should do, he should not sulk if he loses rather take it as a token of learning. Let's come to the real reason of my sulking (or I better say pretend sulking)- since I and tharn have got together its always him who gets upset and I-thiwat have to go against my pride and cheer him up by all means possible and all means, means all means. He gets upset like he is my mother who gave me guilty panks when I used to carry out my mischief successfully she said things like ' I have been born to take care of your silly things' or 'this is not a house but a hotel' similarly tharn says "you won't hurt as much as I did" or "you may sleep with your football" when he is upset he is determined to make me guilty to the core by reminding me how many times he was hurt to get me.

the last time he got upset because I blurted out a few hurtful words out of anger (well the fight was about me bumping into one of the tharn's short term exes with whom tharn had slept in the past and his exes always get on my nerves.)after that tharn remained angry for good three days and I was getting crazy as I needed him but I wasn't going to say it. And that pain in the ass made me DANCE and finally when he got back to his normal horny mood he said he deliberately sulked cause he wanted to see me dance as I looked very CUTE while dancing. What the fuck!!! he and his horny logics!!

Now was the time I got back on him and made him desperate for me as I could notice he couldn't survive for long without fucking me today. I know it was wasting "our" time but what he did to me was not good. I kept my, calm ignored him to the fullest and tried to read a comic to distract my mind.

The comic did help to distract me but only for a minute until I heard the sound of tharn unzipping his jeans . I peeked through the comic to see what he was doing. Oh shit!!! He was stripping.... first jeans then shirt and finally the boxers. He was completely naked I can't help but panic ,his body was so hot anyone could lose control. Is this man out of his mind I thought.

Author's pov

Tharn walks up to the place where type is sitting on the bed. He puts his one leg across type in such a manner that type now has nowhere to run to being between tharn's legs. Tharn reaches out to take type's book and keeps it on the nightstand. Type could feel tharn's warm breath on his shoulder making his gasp and breath uneavenly.

"What are you doing tharn" type said finally breaking the silence. Tharn's hands are wrapped around type's torso he bends his head between the crook of type's neck feeling type's heavy breath.

" Baby please stop sulking" tharn said softly while he was peppering kisses all over type's neck and type could feel a surge going through his abdomen when tharn placed kisses on his sensitive spot below his ear. This man doesn't have any shame. I am putting forward a great act of being upset and he can't control his hormones, type thought as he could feel tharn's erection grinding his ass from behind making him aroused too.

Tharn didn't stop leaving wet kisses all over type's neck region, his on hand silded up to play with type's erect buds slightly pinching and twisting them. tharn felt proud at himself ,finally type gave out a moan for him and he too was going along the flow without complaining any further. Type had placed his one hand over tharn's hand that was caressing his buds while the other hand held tharn by the nape to kiss him. Both of their lips now tasted each others as if sucking a candy while their tongues twirling around each other. Type knew that the position was bad for his neck but tharn's kisses were too addicting to stop. Both of them had closed their eyes and drowned in the movement. Tharn took this opportunity to slide his hands down into type's shorts. type realized and opened his eyes in shock for a movement but tharn deepened the kiss for type to get lost again.

Tharn was giving type triple enjoyment making type's head cloudy out of pleasure. His lip's working with type's , his one hand caressing type's chest while the other pumping his length. Type was submerged in ecstasy he couldn't help but cum quick releasing his seeds in tharn's hands.

Type was not letting it go without paying back. He quickly sat on his knees and turned towards tharn throwing his clothes to the ground. type wanted tharn inside himself , he was getting impatient seeing how long and thick and wet he was as he lubed tharn with his own saliva. Tharn eyed type with a look of anticipation and confusion. Type responded with a smirk on his face as he thought of trying something new- he was going to ride tharn.

"tharn let me ride you" type whispered seductively in tharn's ears . tharn was overwhelmed to see this bold side of type. He pulled type down for a kiss While he prepared type by letting inside his long fingers and making type practice by riding them type was already reaching his climax from tharn's skillful fingering but wanted to do it with tharn.

"tharn I want you now" was what type could say between his moans as tharn scissored him. Tharn then replaced his fingers with his pulsating cock that was now completely sucked by type's warm hole. Tharn was left wide eyed seeing how cute and sexy type was looking while bouncing up and down and getting himself fucked on tharn's cock. Tharn held type by his waist admiring his expressions as type fully concentrated on what he was doing and  moaning tharn's name out of pleasure. Type's ways were too much for tharn to handle with calm. "typee.. baby you are so good at this...I am coming.." , "me too" said type blushing at the praise . after two more thrusts tharn came inside type and type came between them . ribbons of white decorated the bed now.

Both of the heavily panting men laid in each other's embrace. "Type...let me get you cleaned" tharn said with the plan of fucking him again in the shower but type was already asleep like a tired baby. Tharn found type cute when he slept like an angel after being spent. Tharn kissed type's forehead and said while caressing his hair "I love you type .....I understand that you got tired too easily today....the football match and then your sulking even if its fake does use up a lot of stamina . I promise that from now on I won't let you waste your energy on something like sulking.....well I'll also make sure we go for a few more rounds when you wake up" tharn lightly rubbed his nose with type's giving out a chuckle at his boyfriend's silly pretend sulking and soon he too fell asleep (a/n- maybe dreaming of new ways to fuck type.)

_______________________________________________________________________-

This one is shorter than the rest hope you like it.

please forgive me for the typos....