The Start 1

Kacy Noelle Brown
"Lil Bit"

October 15th,2021

As I walked down the street,my body got the chills

As I walked down the street,my body got the chills. I zipped up my coat then continued my journey. I hate it here, Detroit weather is as bipolar as I am. One day it's warm almost 70 degrees the following day it's 25 degrees. I made it to my destination which was the corner store. A mean mug was plastered over my face for two reasons. 

        -I had to walk since my car broke down two days ago
        -it's my natural face.

I grabbed two cranberry apple Everfresh bottles,a bag of peanut M&Ms, and some woods.

"Hey lil bit you alright today?" My favorite cashier Henry asked me

With a sigh " I'm doin good just cold and tired."

" you walked again didn't you,when are you getting that car fix it's not safe for you to be walking" he said side eyeing me while ringing up my items

" it should be fixed by Friday I'll be ok." 
It was currently Sunday I dropped my car off at the auto repair shop on last Friday but they're closed on the weekends.

"It's $10" he placed my bag in the turnstile. I went to grab the money out of my pocket and I heard a deep raspy voice speak behind me

" I got it my baby, aye Henry put this all together " he takes my bag out and replace it with his things then slides $20 under the window

" I could've paid for my things but thank you shorty" I grabbed my things and prepared myself for the hard winds. I walked out the door walking the same direction I came in.

" aye my baby wait " I turned around and seen the same boy who got my stuff. I kept walking

"I'm okay I appreciate you getting my things but I'm good" I spoke loud enough for him to hear
. I wasn't stopping to talk to him im freezing my ass off right about now and it's only fall, the middle of October. I glanced over my shoulder and noticed him getting in the car and pulling off.

Five minutes later I finally reached my house. I unlocked the door then made my way up to my cozy warm room since I left my heater on for that little bit of time. I sat my things down and continued to my walk in closet to look for some pajamas. I finally chose a white tank top and some blue loose fitted shorts. Deciding to just take a shower to warm my body up a little more plus I love taking showers for the simple fact I can think and get a closer understanding of my own mind. I grabbed my mini speaker plugged it up in the bathroom. After grabbing my towel ,setting my water temper and laying out my hair products so I could switch up my style I got in for about 30 mins and was content.

I turned my music all the way up since I was the only one home. My favorite lotion "Japanese cherry blossom" was calling my name.

Yes I'm a basic bitch I loved this scent since I was 6 years old and I will never change it.

Afterwards I stood in the mirror looking at myself I started to do my hair. Once I perfected it I quickly smiled at myself then it faded as quick as it came.

"I don't know why you're smiling you're not all that"
"You are ugly I see why no one wants you"
"Maybe you should just kill yourself now no one would care"
"Who would wanna look at that anyways"

I came back to reality and had tears running freely down my face. The voices haunt me every second of the day. I can't run or hide from them. They're apart of me......

Soooo I use to write books on here but I stopped cause my writing was trash and I got writers block but imma try this again even if I don't get an audience imma keep updating cause well I want to☺️ for the ones who read I hope you like it.