Nine

OMNISCIENT

            Roaming the halls, the black figure silently made its way to the mission at hand. Speaking to the strangers asking how are the person was doing  or just a simple greeting. Trying to stay lowkey and as Normal as possible. Brushing their blonde hair  back into a low ponytail, the wanderer smirked knowing the plan will go smoothly now that they're in charge.

             Finally reaching Room 412, the visitor slowly creeped into the room only sticking its head in. Looking around scoping the quiet scene out, noticing only Kacy in the room but she was sleep. Stepping out the room checking the hallway seeing no one was around. The wanderer took their shoes and socks off so they wouldn't make a sound while entering the room. Didn't have the time for any fuck ups this has to be completed tonight.

             Slowly creeping into the room Over to the bassinets. Taking a peak seeing the twins were not in there. The person wanted to scream out in frustration but now wasn't the time. The only other place would be the nursery. As The person Gracefully made in and out the room grabbing their shoes and socks before making way up to the nursery. Luckily for them they had the babies labeled by name.  " Definitely isn't safe won't have my kids here" the disturb person thought to theirselves.  Checking the time it was 1:47 am she had to hurry she had until 2:00 am to be out of here before the times scheduled check ups.

After locating the twins she made a quick call to her exit strategy. After waiting three mins she heard a knock then a light kick to the door alerting her it was time to go. Slipping into a hospital gown, she somehow figured out how told place both twins in her arms. Standing at the door she kicked it twice and it opened revealing her partner in crime.  The two shared a crazy demented smile as she took a sit in the wheel chair.

They were so close making it out the hospital being unseen and infected by anyone until they got off the elevator and bumped into the head nurse of the night.. Isabella.

" Oh hi Dr.Nova" she beamed as she waved at the two

"Hey Bella boo, I can't even talk right now I'm sorry I gotta get my friend to her husband poor guy passed out while she giving birth" Sam let the lie fly off her tongue like she practiced it. Knowing who Isabella is for the fact She had to learn any and everybody who could ruin this plan. She kinda covered the twins with my blanket so Isabella couldn't recognize their faces

" Damn, I hope he's okay we'll I gotta go do my rounds and congratulations on your babies" she said sliding pass us goin up to the elevator

" That shit was close come on man we need to get to the car now"  The mysterious person whispered once the elevator doors closed. Without saying nothing she picked up speed heading to the back doors. She grabbed a kid and they raced to the car strapping the kids in the backseat in a car seat.

" Man Titus can finally get off my ass about this stupid ass beef he got with Ke now he can get his stupid revenge and this shit can be over with."  Sam spoke out in frustration. The girl on the other hand Said nothing because well She isnt deep into this only here for a check that's it that's all. All that other goofy shit has nothing to do with her at all.

Little did she know she got herself into a bunch of bullshit. That she could've avoided if the girl wasn't so money hungry.

Pulling up to the big house, they got out grabbing the kids making their way to the door. Sam opened it with her key leading the girl into the big notorious living room. Any one who has made it out of this living room alive will always say this room is bad luck. Shaking the uneasy feeling away she sat the kid on its stomach on the couch.

Normally waiting on Titus it took him 8 years to come and greet you about whatever it was. But tonight? He got here under 5 minutes no dramatics type shit

" Oh my beautiful pawns. I haven't been this happy in years." He said cheesing like the clown he was.

" What's the plan now ?" Sam said rocking the boy

" that will be revealed when I need you to know. Everything from this point on is on a need to know basis I don't have time to fix anyones mistakes." He said cracking his knuckles

" I did my part can I get paid and go?" The girl spoke bored with everything goin on around her

" Damn my bad shorty I forgot to tell you you da nanny, welcome to the team" he said smirking at me before walking out the room leaving me standing there looking like a deer in front of headlights. I can't believe it he tricked me into working for him. How dumb can I be??? okay okay imma figure this out.

" Welcome to the team sis." Sam said looking at me with sad eyes