Thirteen

Mercedes Mason
(Cedes/ any other car name🤣)
*a/n; y'all ain't shit for not telling me her name was right💀*

Mercedes Mason (Cedes/ any other car name🤣)*a/n; y'all ain't shit for not telling me her name was right💀*

I gotta prove myself before I lose my family. No one is on my side since they think I fuck with the opposition. I wish they would just listen to me for once even my sister is starting to doubt me. I'm use to hearing Carlos cook me just because he wanted to that was how we bond but now he means every word he says to me now and it hurts. Jason won't even look my way, he has his mind made up that I'm the reason why he's in a wheelchair. My very best friend hates my guts. Whenever I come around her I get the vibes she wanna fight. Everything that comes out her mouth is disrespectful but once again me withholding information cause her newborns to be kidnapped. I wouldn't forgive anyone if that happened to me.

Doing a pep talk I got my nervous out the way, I have dealt with them on many occasions but this was different I had to act like I had some sense. One wrong move and I ruin everything for everybody. Wiping the sweat forming on my hands against my black ripped jeans I took a deep breath before opening the big double doors I was use to seeing. Making my way into the meeting room, there was Sam. All I know once this is over she's mine.

" What's the deal? " I spoke up to get her attention as I leaned on the door frame

" Oh great you're here" Sam said excited while clasping her hands together, the bitch is crazy

" what your surprise? I got stuff to do."

" Welllll Titus completed his mission so now it's time for you to do your part." She said with a big kool-aid smile

" My part? I did enough you wiggin no fakin" I chuckled shaking my head

" Oh nah once you in, you in ain't none of that bullshit you talking" nova stood up walking over to me making me stand up straight ready for whatever. Haven't whooped a bitch ass in a minute I dare her.

" Bitch you better back the fuck up real talk. You getting besides yo self." I said sticking my hand out so she couldn't get my face

" Titus needs us to transport a package so get it together or that's both of our asses!" She screamed in my face like a manic

" First of all I don't understand why you screaming and hollering." I scrunched my face back leaning my neck and back some. " You got ten seconds to back up and let me breathe before I stick you in yo shit." I spoke calmly As I counted backwards from ten in my head while keeping eye contact. I punked this bitch so many times but yet she still tries me.

" Bitch you ain't going to do shit you cotton ball soft." Nova smacked my arm down with full force making my skin sting.

Without saying a word with my opposite hand I jawed the fuck outta her. She stumbled back a little once she got her balance back she ran up only to be connected to my two piece straight to the face.