The Start 2

Keon Dashawn Jackson
"KJ"

October 15,2021

"Keon come here!" I heard my mother yelling over my music

"Keon come here!" I heard my mother yelling over my music. I threw my cover off me and sat the edge of the bed staring off in space.

 I threw my cover off me and sat the edge of the bed staring off in space

Sliding on my slides, I paused "Dumb Ass by Sada Baby" on my speaker. I went downstairs towards the kitchen seeing ma dukes cooking some spaghetti.

"I hope you putting it in the oven with cheese after that." I said raising my left eyebrow grabbing a honey bun out the pantry

" Boy shut up looking like ya damn daddy ugly as hell doing that stupid eye brown thing." Ma dukes said waving her spoon around making a stank face

" Maaan , whatcha call me down here fa ?" my mumbled since I was eating

"I taught you better then that. Quit talking with food in ya mouth nasty ass." Popping my hand lightly shaking her head.  "Anyway I need you to go to the store for me I need some sugar."

"Ight where da money ?" Getting up throwing my wrapper away I turned around to see her with the straightest face. I couldn't help but to laugh. " You know I'm playing, That's all you need?"

" yes now hurry up."

   I grabbed my phone and keys off the key ring, told her I'll be right back. Walking to my 2019 hellcat I left a mental note to get sometime of truck for the winter. After the 2 min drive I hit up the corner store and grabbed what my mom asked for plus some hot fries, an old town blue raspberry pop and a cream soda. Trying decide if I wanted some candy I heard a female talking to Henry old ass. Saying fuck it to see who up there I left the aisle. Seeing a short girl about 5'4 with a small coke frame and long braids. Walking up the counter I spoke.

"I got it my baby, Aye Henry put this all together." Taking her stuff out and handing it to her. I took a quick glance at her,she was a brownskin girl with clear skin. She was beautiful.

" I could've paid for my own stuff but thank you shorty." She walked out the door quickly.

I grabbed my snacks and headed out the door. I seen her walking. " Aye ma wait! " I semi yelled trying to get her attention. She barely looked at me as she kept walking.

" I'm okay I appreciate you getting my things but I'm good!" She said as she hit the corner.

I got back in my car started it up and pulled off. I didn't bother hooking my phone up on the Bluetooth. Pulling up to my house I parked my car in the driveway and grabbed all my shit. Coming in the house all I hear is my momma singing loud to TLC . I sat her sugar on the table and shook my head.

" Thank you baby." Once she finally realized I was there. I nodded my head and headed up to my room.

A few months back my sister moved out with her boyfriend who happens to be my homegirl Kilo, so that left her room empty. After a few tries I convinced my mom to let me change it into my chill spot. I hated having my room smell like smoke or hella people in there. I put two 60 inch tvs in there,two couches, a mini fridge, and a table. I got bored and called my boys over.

" dinner is ready!" Dukes always yelling.

" Alr ma" Right on cue my stomach started tripping.

☺️I hope y'all like it so far. If you guys don't like the characters I choose feel free to send me some Instagrams, I struggled to find the ones I have😂.