00 ━ synopsis, playlist, cast

THE REAPER━Teen Wolf━

THE REAPER
Teen Wolf

SYNOPSIS

          HARLEY MOON IS an abombination.

She was never meant to be born. No one thought it was possible. It wasn't supposed to be possible.

Her father, Joe, is human. Your typical run-of-the-mill human with a 9 to 5 job, bills to pay, and a child to provide for.

Her mother on the other hand is not. Created by Death itself, her mother is one of the most important beings in the world, tasked to keep the natural order of life and death. A Grim Reaper in all her glory.

And with a power that is usually given or created, Harley is born with. Being her father's daughter, she is human – she is alive. But also being her mother's daughter, in her DNA is the blueprint of a Reaper – the horseman of death. Her very existence disrupts the natural order of the world – even in the supernatural world.

Doing her best to try and act like she is mostly human, Harley has spent her entire life suppressing her potential. She spent sophmore year staying out of the supernatural acting like one of her classmates hadn't been turned into a werewolf or that she had no idea that an overgrown homicidal lizard was on the loose. But her somewhat regular life comes to an end when her secret is revealed and she is employed to help Scott McCall and his friends face their demons as well as her own.

As she ventures out, Harley realises she is capable of so much more than she thinks. However, finding a balance between being human and a Reaper is hard. But the ever mistrusting Stiles Stilinski goes out of his way to ensure she's no longer in it alone.

PLAYLIST

PLAYLIST

Ghost Of You — 5 Seconds of Summer
Hurricane — The Aces
The Truth Untold — BTS, Steve Aoki
Older Than I Am — Lennon Stella
Ghosts — BANNERS
Chasing Cars — Snow Patrol
Are You With Me — nilu
Control — Halsey
this is me trying — Taylor Swift
Dancing With Your Ghost — Sasha Alex Sloan
Cough Syrup — Young the Giant
Partners in Crime — FINNEAS
The Other Side — Ruelle
I Found — Amber Run
Hurts Like Hell — Fleurie
Anchor — Novo Amor
Ava — Famy
Beige — Yoke Lore
Wait — M83
Flares — The Script