Chapter 1

(Y/n) POV)

Girl: "Really?!"

Luffy: "Yeah! He ate every last bite!"

Girl: "I'm so happy!"

Pinky: "Is Zoro really as evil as the rumors say?"

'My brother's evil?'

Girl: "No! After all, he let himself get crucified in our place..."

Luffy: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Girl: "It's all that Helmeppo's fault."

"I'm assuming that's the useless blonde from before."

Girl: "He's Captain Morgan's son...

(STORYTIME)

Helmeppo: "Outta the way! Make way for my adorable pet-sama! Get in the way, and you get executed!" His pet jumped into a restaurant and began viciously ate the customers food. The girl tried to stop it.

Girl: "No! Stop that!" Enter fuckboy.

Helmeppo: "Hey, you! You gonna complain about what my pet-sama's doin'?!"

Girl's Mom: "Rika! Stop that! We'll get in trouble if we go against him!" The dog tried to bite Rika, but instead ate a stool.

Helmeppo: "Who the hell are you?! Don't tell me you're...pirate hunter Zoro?"

Zoro: "And if I am?"

Helmeppo: "Why is a pirate hunter defying the navy?!"

Zoro: "Just shut up and let me eat in peace!" Fuck boy then becomes a dumb fuck boy, and tries to swing his sword at Zoro.

Helmeppo: "Why, you..." He slash was kicked away by Zoro, and his sword was sent flying into the roof. A second later he was punched in the face hard. Zoro then drew one of his swords, and pointed it to fuck boy's neck.

Zoro: "You're annoying me. Both you and your pet-sama!" Fuck boy would then go on to prove why he deserves the name.

Helmeppo: "You do realize that if my dad finds out about this, they're gonna get executed for sure!" His eyes pointed at Rika and her mom. "Whadya say? Let's make a deal! You get strung up in place of this mother and daughter! For, yeah, one month... If you can survive for one month, I'll let you live, too. Whadya say?"

Zoro: "One month." Zoro then drops his sword, and it pierces the wooden floor below.

(End of storytime)

Rika: "It's been three weeks since then. Helmeppo punches and kicks him while he's tied up! I... I..." I looked down to hide my rage filled face from Rika who had started to cry. I gently place the palm of my hand on top of her head.

"Don't worry. He won't be there much longer." Glass then smashed as the fuck boy did his bullshit again.

Helmeppo: "I'm hungry! Let us all eat for free!" He laughed as I growled quietly. "Hey! Bring me some booze! Quit dawdling! Hurry it up!" Luffy and I entered the establishment. "Oh, yes. I've been bored lately, so I've decided to execute Zoro tomorrow. Look forward to it!" I summoned Masamune as Luffy ran forward and punched the fuck out of Helmeppo. I then pointed my sword at his neck. "W-What the hell're you doing?!" Pinky then grabs Luffy.

Pinky: "Luffy-san! Please stop!"

"No Luffy... please continue..." I grinned as a marine cautiously walked over towards fuck boy. "Don't move." He quickly froze in place.

Luffy: "This guy is scum!"

Helmeppo: "Y-You hit me! I'm Captain Morgan's son, you know!"

Luffy: "So what?!"