Chapter 6

(Y/n) POV)

Buggy: "Chop-Chop Rice Cracker!" I set down the bag before Nami and I watched Buggy send his blade wielding legs at Luffy. Luffy jumps to dodge giving Buggy an opening. "Can't move in midair, can you?!" He throws the blades at Luffy expecting to kill.

Luffy: "Can too!" Luffy stretches and gabs onto a wooden post before pulling himself out of the way of the attack.

Buggy: "Oh, quite interesting!"

Luffy: "You, too! Gumo Gumo no Pistol!" His fist stretches out towards Buggy who moves his head to the side to dodge.

Buggy: "Those are interesting abilities, but they leave you wide open! I'm gonna carve you up!" Luffy grabbed onto a tree behind Buggy and began soaring towards him.

Luffy: "Gumo Gumo no..."

Buggy: "Chop-Chop Quick Escape!"

Luffy: "Sickle!" Luffy's clothesline was dodged as Buggy's head detached from his body. 

Bugy: "Not good enough. Gumo Gumo." Luffy broke himself out of the rubble of the rubble he crashed into.

Luffy: "Damn, you keep breaking into pieces!"

Nami: "W-What a fight... It's almost like I'm dreaming..."

"Eh... could be better..."

Buggy: "Chop-Chop Cannon!" His hand rockets towards Luffy who catches said hand. "Separate." Buggy's hand separates, allowing the blades to cut Luffy's face. This got a laugh out of Buggy. "Well?! Now do you see, runt?!"

Luffy: "You bastard!" He was looking at his hat.

Buggy: "Oh? Was I not supposed to scratch your face or something?

Luffy: "How dare... How dare you damage this hat!"

Buggy: "Huh?"

Luffy: "This is my treasure! Whoever damages this hat absolutely must pay!"

Nami: "I thought there was nothing that could faze him... To think he could get this upset..."

"Everyone has a line... It's only a matter of time before it's crossed."

Buggy: "It would seem that hat has a history to it."

Luffy: "That's right!"

Buggy: "Is it that important of a hat?" A knife comes flying out from behind Luffy who just barely dodged. "If so...then protect it better!" Buggy's dismembered hand comes in with three knives and pierces the top of the hat. As Buggy's hand reattaches to his arm he continues to talk trash about the hat. "How is this old, tattered hat a treasure?" He lets out a laugh. "Treasure refers to sparkly gold, silver, and jewels that display their owner's grandeur! You call this filthy straw hat a treasure? Cut the crap!"

Luffy: "That's the hat Shanks and I swore over!"

Buggy: "What?! Meaning this is Shanks' hat?!" He threw it on the ground. "No wonder it seemed familiar! He always wore this by my side!" This shocks Luffy.

Luffy: "You and Shanks sailed on the same ship?!"

Buggy: "Yeah, back when we were pirates-in-training. We were comrades. That damn detestable, red-haired bastard!" Buggy then stomps on Luffy's hat. Luffy begins charging Buggy in response.

Luffy: "Shanks is a great man! You, his comrade?! Don't compare yourself to him!"

Buggy: "Chop-Chop Quick Escape!" Luffy lands a hard kick to Buggy's body as his head floats by. "Hi, I'm Buggy."