Chapter 2

(Y/n) POV)

Zoro: "Ahh~! I'm stuffed! I was definitely at my rope's end, having not eaten for three weeks!" Rika, her mother, and Coby were laughing at the sight.

Luffy: "Huh? You're finished already?"

Zoro: "How the heck can you have a bigger appetite than me?!"

Luffy: "It tastes good! Right, Coby?"

Coby: "Thank you for treating me to food, too..."

Rika's Mom: "It's no problem! The town has been saved, after all!"

Rika: "You really are amazing!"

Luffy: "Yep, I am! And I'm gonna be even more amazing! 'Cause I'm gonna be king of the pirates! And I even have a crew!"

'Why does he get the credit?!'

Zoro: "So, how many others have you gathered besides me?" I snorted slightly as I tried really hard not to laugh. "You said you were in the middle of gathering a crew. To be king of the pirates, you must have a good number gathered."

Luffy: "Just you!" I then broke as I began laughing, and I even fell out of my chair.

Zoro: "Huh?! Then..." He points at Luffy, then back to himself.

Luffy: "Yep! Just us two!" He then looks at me.

"Not happening Luffy!"

Zoro: "We're gonna call just us two a pirate crew?!"

Luffy: "What's wrong with that? We're strong!"

Zoro: "What about a ship? Where's your pirate ship?" Luffy points to a small boat on at the docks.

Luffy: "There."

Zoro: "That?"

Luffy: "We'll have a ship this big before long!" Zoro busted out laughing.

Zoro: "And how's that?!"

Luffy: "And I'd like a pirate flag, too!" He then begins daydreaming. "Yeah! Yeah, yeah! So cool!"

Coby: "I think Luffy-san was born without any sense of planning."

Zoro: "Did I really make this guy my captain?!" He was holding his hand to his forehead as I chuckled.

"You're stuck with him now, brother!"

Luffy: "Well, we'll get more crew members before long!"

Rika: "Hey, hey! Where are you guys gonna go to now? Isn't it obvious?! The Grand Line!" Coby spits out his drink.

Coby: "You still only have two members! There's no way you can go there! No way! No way! No way!"

Rika: "Is the Grand Line that terrible of a place?"

"Basically kid, it's the absolute worst thing you could think of multiplied by cancer."

Rika's Mom: "I've heard from other patrons that whoever enters the Grand Line never comes out alive."

Luffy: "But the One Piece is somewhere there, so we're going there!"

Zoro: "Guess it can't be helped!"

Coby: "Not you too, Zoro-san?!"

Zoro: "What's it matter? You're not going, are you?"

Coby: "N-No, but I'm worried about you! Is that so wrong?! Luffy-san and I haven't known each other long, but we are friends! Right?"

Luffy: "Yeah! We're gonna part ways, but we'll always be friends!"

Coby: "Since I was a little kid, I've never had friends... Much less anyone who would fight for my sake... But more than anything, I never tried to fight for anything... But you three taught me how to live for my beliefs! I've decided to make my childhood dream come true! I want to join the navy!"