Sick PT 1 (Fluff)

Request by: WaterKittytheShipper

While sitting in my blank and empty Antivoid I had trouble getting the stupid squid off my mind, which also included my thoughts about him. Why can't I stop thinking about him? He's my enemy... I shouldn't be thinking these things about him.. I shouldn't think his smile is.. cute, I shouldn't think his fragile pearly white bones are gorgeous, and about how.. his eyelights change to the most mesmerizing colors and shapes... WAIT! I shouldn't be thinking like this! I'm the destroyer for pete's sake! Error thought, snapping out of his odd thought on Inks eyelights quickly.

Not that he'd ever say it out loud, he knew he had a crush on the creator for awhile now. Naturally he never told anyone. Not even Nightmare and Blue knew about his crush, and they were his best friends.

'Maybe if I think about something else I could get the squid off my mind.' Error thought trying to brush the subject of the rainbow creator from his mind. Though he was interrupted while thinking of a subject by.. the voices.
"Oh~ Wow Error" A voice said.

"You really did fall head over heals for your enemy! Hehehe~ What a laugh!" Another voice snickered

"Wow didn't know you knew how to love Error!"

"Bahahah- like he'd love you back!" One wheezed.

"He's literally soulless you idiot! He's a hopeless romantic seriously! Ugh. The voice groaned.

"Yeah! Your literal job is to destroying his precious aus!" A voice said in a taunting tone.

"Oh! That reminds me! Time to get to work Error! Those au's won't destroy themselves!~ A new voice said in a almost insane tone.

Deep down I knew that. I knew Ink couldn't love me back, he was soulless he couldn't feel real emotions, and even if Ink could he'd never like me.

"Oi! Idiot are you deaf too? I told you to destroy an au!"

Right. They won't leave me alone till I destroy an au. Best get it over with then. I thought with a sigh. "Fine" I huffed.

"Good destroyer! Now let us not be late to another dumb universes demise.~" A voice sang sickly.

"Shut it. I'm not a dog so stop acting like I am." I demanded. Though that didn't shut them up; if anything, that just made them talk even more. So I stood from my bean bag chair to open a glitchy portal to who knows where.

As I walked through the portal to a random au I noticed the grave of a Frisk.
Definately Flowerfell. I can already tell from the gloomy and sad atmosphere from this au. But I can't destroy it. I thought. I don't destroy sad aus, Nightmare wants them so he can feed off the negativity they create, so I have to destroy another au. So once again I open a portal, but this time decided to chose a au I know of, Birdtale.

I was once again fighting the Squid, when I noticed he seemed to be slowing down and heaving heavy breaths.
Wait. Don't tell me.. is he sick! Who the heck shows up to a battle sick? I mentally scolded. He could be so carless some times. I destroyed the au quicker then usual, rather than watching the residents beg for mercy and watch the au disappear.. which I liked to do. Then disappeared into the Antivoid. Heh. I may be forced to do this job but at least I find some joy out of it.

Thats odd. He usually stays and watches the au disappear... What's he planning? Ink thought confused. Giving a shrug with a confused hum he opened a portal to the doodle sphere, unaware of the miss matched eyes of his enemy watching him closely.

I know this is short but in the next chapter it will be both longer, and there will be more things going on, so I decided it should have its own part entirely. It's also not that long due to my midterm tests coming up soon also. So sorry this came out late I forgot to publish this. But other than that please tell me of any grammer mistakes.

638 words.