Sick PT 2 (Fluff)

Request by: WaterKittytheShipper

After getting out of the portal that lead to the living room, I limped to the couch and collapsed into the soft cushions with a huff. I was tired from the battle I just had, not that the exhaustion that this cold gave me helped matters. To put it simply, I felt horrible, so I figured I'd take a nap before I worried about my wounds. It wouldn't hurt to rest first right? I though as I feel into an uncomfortable but very much welcomed sleep.

Error's Pov
When I got back to my Antivoid I opened a window, a small portal used for spying, to Ink's pocket au. I'd found it when me and Ink battled once. It was quite awhile ago, and took place before I new my feelings for him. At the time he was trying to flee the battle with his 'broomie' through an inky portal, but before he could close it I jumped through after him. He's probably forgotten about me knowing where he lives, knowing his forgetfulness. I watched him lay on the couch asleep, none of his wound's properly taken care of.
Classic squid, even forgot to heal himself. Why does he have to be so carless, yet so cute? I thought disappointed with him.

Ink's shifting on the couch brought me back to reality. I saw him shift a bit more before he stopped moving, I let out a breath I hadn't known I was holding. 

He's still asleep thank goodness. I should probably leave though, just in case he wakes upI thought, but just as I went to close the portal I saw him shift a little and wince in his sleep. It seemed his wound's were hindering him from sleeping comfortably.
He seems uncomfortable... Ugh frick it. I then opened a new window to his bathroom and took the med kit from inside a cabinet, then used my strings to start dressing his wound's for him. I didn't dare set foot in his house so I just used my strings from a far, and it got the job done that way. I cleaned his wounds then bandaged them, it was difficult but in the end, Ink looked much more comfortable than before and besides a few sniffles and coughs he rested peacefully.

I may as well make him food,.. knowing him he'd probably make something that will worsen his cold. I thought. So I made a new window to his kitchen and made a chicken noodle soup, while also glimpsing back to the other window to make sure he didn't wake up from the occasional noise I made. After a while I got hungry myself and got a chocolate bar that I had in the antivoid, when I was about to take a bite I heard a yawn. I dropped my chocolate in surprise turned off the stove and closed the window to look at the window that was in the living room.

I had an odd feeling when I woke up, it almost felt like I was being watched...but I wasn't really scared I actually felt some how... safe? I can't really explain it. When I went to stand I suddenly remembered my wound's and went to examine how bad they were when I noticed...
Im bandaged? I don't remember doing that? Well I really don't remember doing anything really... Wait how are these wrapped so well, I'm not this good at bandaging myself, but then who did..? This is weird. Someone definitely did this while I was asleep, but who would? Blue doesn't know how to wrap bandages, Dream has healing magic so he wouldn't use bandages unless he was low on magic. So who came to my house and took care of me? The sound of something falling snapped me back to reality. I began to quietly walk in the direction of the noise, which apparently came from the kitchen. When I got to the entrance I peeked out from around the corner to see a very glitched window and some all too familiar stings coming from it.
Error? Why is he here? Was he the one who helped me? What is he making? So may questions... and I know just how to get my answers.. but lets have a little fun first. I thought mischievously. I quickly and quietly walked back to the couch and layed down, then a few seconds later sat up and faked a yawn like I had just woke up. Then just as I expected I heard the stove get turned off and saw Error looking at me from a window in the corner of my eye socket. I then pretended to looked down and just notice the bandages.
"Did Dream come by? He usually tells me before he does. Eh oh well, maybe I wrapped them..? Wow! I did a good job if I did!" I said innocently. I just indirectly complimented him, sadly I can't see Errors reaction, but I know it had to be priceless.

I did a quick stretch and hobbled my way to the kitchen. When I walked around the island in the middle of the room I saw a freshly made chicken noodle soup and a chocolate bar on the ground.
Oh I know just how to annoy you Error, but don't worry I'll eat it later. I thought resisting the urge to smirk at my plan. I bent down and grabbed the chocolate bar pretending not to see the soup and took a large bite. I could practically feel Errors glare as I took another bite.
I won't lie this is really good, where does he get his chocolate from? It's the perfect balance between sweet and spice. Seriously where did he get this from it's so good? I'll have to look for some, sometime. Perhaps when I check on the aus again. I was snapped back to reality when I erupted into a sudden coughing fit I leaned on the island for support. It was terrible; my throat stung every time I coughed, my body shook like the mere action caused tremors. I quickly teleported to the living room to get off my feet in fear of myself falling over during my fit.

This is starting to become worrying. I've been coughing for a few minutes now,... welp I guess my fun is over. I thought, trying to muster up the strength to speak. When I finally did it came out between wheezes coughs.
"E- *cough* -rorr. Get my *cough* medicine. B- *cough* blue lid- bath *wheeze* -room." I said with much struggle
but none the less when I looked to the window he watched me through he wasn't there. I was worried when I saw the now empty glitchy window close. I had honestly thought he had left me when he found out I knew he was here, but I was luckily proved wrong when I saw him rush to me with the medicine. I quickly drank it- even though it tasted nasty. Error seemed really worried about me which made me pretty happy, I've had the biggest crush on him for forever, and may or may have not also painted a lot of paintings of him. There is a reason I didn't teleport to my room after all.

After my coughing died down he got me some water, and that's when I knew he was going to interrogate me.
"So. How long have you known I was here?" He said in a strict peed off voice.
"Uh.. since I woke up..?" I answered uncertain of how well he'd take this information.
"So you've been faking this entire time!?" Error said looking like he was just about ready to kill me, or he himself die out of embarrassment for taking care of his enemy. I would of made fun of him about being embarrassed but I very much value my life.
"Um. Yes." I answered feeling like a child being scolded by an adult. Though I quickly found a good question to turn the tables.
"Why did you take care of me Error? I mean we're enemy's... unless you want to be something more?" I said smoothly. Error went quiet suddenly and seemed to be trying to find a good excuse, but seconds later he crashed and his eyes filled with error signs. After he rebooted he immediately blushed and mumbled something. I was confused so I asked him what he said and to repeat it. He did but I only heard him mumble a little louder and lift his scarf to try and hide his rising blush.
"Ok Error you seriously need to speak up." I said now annoyed that I wasn't getting an answer.

Come on just say it!..But what if he doesn't like me though? He can't even love me back anyway. The never ending battle of telling him or not telling him continuing to wage war in my mind.
"Oh, poor sweet Error.. are you scared of your feelings being hurt?" A voice chuckled.
"Aww seems our little Error finally realized that no one cares about him!~"
"Your so weak. I mean really? You can't even confess your feelings. Your such a wimp." Another voice berated.
No I'm not. Just you watch! I thought angrily. I snapped out of my mind and while still enraged yelled:
"I like you squid okay!?" I felt so stupid sitting on the couch, feet to my chest while hiding my face in my scarf, and I could tell the voices did too even if they were quiet. Suddenly I felt my scarf being taken off and a pair of lips(?) on mine. I loved it, then I pulled away to see Ink smiling.
"I like you too Glitchy." Ink said with a heart eyelight in his left socket. We sat there and starred at each other before it became awkward and looked away with deep blushes on our faces. After a few minutes I looked to Ink.
"So does this mean we're together? Or..?" I said breaking the awkward silence. As I said this Ink looked back at me as his rainbow colored blush increased at my every word.
"W-well if you want to." Ink said avoiding eye contact. "But we may have to wait before we kiss again, I'm still sick Glitchy." He said with a giggle, while also making eye contact again.
"Heh, Nah I'll be okay." I said leaning in for a kiss.

Dear goodness this is probably the most I've ever written. This was in the 2,000's before I edited this! Anyway as always please tell me about any spelling or grammer error's so I can correct them!
1754 words.