Meeting Family PT 2 (Fluff)

(My designs don't steal, sorry I had trouble explaining their designs, Reaper is on the left, Ink is in the middle, Cross is on the right)
Requested by: No One

(This is my AU, if you would like to know more about it I'm making a book on my multiverse.)

Error walked into the trailer after Ink and was greeted to a surprisingly big kitchen and dining, the trailer looked larger than what you'd imagine from the outside, Error guessed the trailer was enchanted with some kind of illusion magic, which in its self was impressive, it was hard to come across enchanted items since it required a lot of magic and skill to make them. Error followed Ink to what seemed to be a family room, finding two Gaster's sitting cuddling on a couch, and Reaper and Cross both siting on chairs opposite of them.

One of the Gaster's had very noticeable black wings, along with a long bone tail his skull had spiderweb like cracks at the top and was wearing a purple flamboyant long almost lab coat like attire, with yellow accents, the purple sleeves however had a feather like look, along with purple pants and boots, and was blushing a bright purple hue with his wings rapped around presumably his partner.

The other gaster was wearing a red dress coat over a yellow dress shirt and wore reddish brown paints paired with yellow boots. A red top hat sat on his skull with a yellow ribbon running along the base.
Cross and Reaper also wore odd clothes like Ink, although they were very bright clothes which surprised Error due to the skeletons usually wearing monochrome clothes.

Cross wore cloths similar to the gaster with the red top hat, but his clothes were oranges and orange-yellows instead, and the top hat he wore had two flowers on the ribbon.

Reapers clothes were similar to Crosses except he wore greens and purples. (I'm too lazy to explain their outfits so just look at the chapter picture of what they are wearing, I made in Gacha Club, also please don't steal their designs.)

Cross, Reaper and the Gaster's stoped talking when they noticed the two of them, the gaster with wings siting up slightly," Ink you're here, and you're not too late this time," the Gaster joked with a smile,"Who is this?" The gaster continued looking to Error.

"Ah, I'm Error, Ink's boyfriend." Error said slightly sweating at the attention of Ink's supposed parent.

"Lovely to meet you Error, we heard a lot about you." The Gaster with a top hat said cheerily. "I'm Top and this is my husband Aster, and my other two sons Reaper, and Cross." He said motioning to Reaper and Cross as he introduced them.

"Oh dad there's no need for that, Error already knows Reaper and Cross." Ink said walking with Error to a seat.

"Oh apologizes Error, I didn't realize." Top said in reply.

"It's fine." Error said curtly.

"I didn't know you and Ink were together, Error." Reaper said with a slight frown.

"I thought I had told you," Ink paused attempting to reach where his scarf would usually be to check his many notes, only to realize he wasn't wearing it.

"Oops, seems I left my scarf. Anyway sorry brother I must have forgotten to." Ink giggled sheepishly.

"Well hopefully you didn't forget about our performance then, Ink." Cross said with a rare chuckle escaping his mouth.

"Nope! See I'm wearing my clothes!" Ink announced proudly, then, doing a double take looked at his clothes to make sure he wore the correct clothes.

"Yup I'm wearing them!" Ink concluded with a big grin. Everyone gave a quiet chuckle to Ink's goldfish memory, much to Ink's displeasure.

"Well then I do believe we have a show to put on." Top announced with a jolly smile.

Error turned his head to the high trapeze in slight worry for his lover, despite Ink reassuring him he'd be alright he was still worried.

The show started with fire dancers along with fire jugglers, then clowns followed after and took to the arena stage doing their act while bringing out equipment for the next act.

Reaper stepped up to the arena stage next, he preformed some life threatening magic tricks with a guest from the audience that left the audience screaming in surprise or worry, after his act the equipment was taken from the stage, Tam and Cross's act was after Reapers and both gave each other a high five before entering the stage, Cross was an animal tamer along with Tam who Error had learn earlier was the Sans of Undertop.

They started with animals like parrots and macaws, then escalated to elephants and seals. Error was really impressed at both of their performances, and answered a lot of answers about them; like why Cross gets along with animals, and why Reaper is so nonchalant about the most bizarre of things.

After a few more acts, Ink's was finally next, he swung and flipped through the air with other trapeze carny catching and throwing each other, making the crowed gasp, and shout in excitement, Error however had a mini soul attack everytime he seen Ink flying through the air, and only relaxed when his act was over.

As Ink climbed down the trapeze he noticed Error standing from his seat, and make his way to him, he hurried his climbing, and once at the bottom was pulled into a tight hug that felt suffocating.

"Error?" Ink asked confused.

"Shut up, I hate this Au." Error replied, sternly, earning a giggle and small snort from Ink, that made Error let down his facade and give a grin.

"I take it you didn't like the show?" Ink said still giggling.

"No. We're never coming here again." Error replied sternly, with a frown letting go of Ink placing his hands on his shoulders.

"Aw Error were you that worried?" Ink said teasingly.

"Yes. You're never doing that again, at least not when I'm around." Error said trying to fight away a grin and keep his serious facade.

"Sure Error." Ink said pulling him into a sweet kiss. When they finally pulled away Error couldn't fight his grin any longer and gave a content sigh.

"You're just full of surprises aren't you?" He said shaking his head, still grinning widely.

Let me know of any spelling mistakes.
1072 words