The Flirting Game (Fluff)

Requested by: WaterKittytheShipper

~Ink Pov~
I was painting in my room at the star sans's base, there hasn't been much going on in the multiverse lately. Actually, ever since Error and I made a truce; no more creation, no more destruction, the only conflicts are between us and Nightmares gang, and even then the attacks are rare. So as a result I got a lot more days off, so much that I'm struggling to find things to keep me busy, the other stars and I have been hanging out more, me and Error have even grew to be good friends! Though I do still watch the aus, and make sure they and the balance are safe.

"Aha! Ink there you are I've been looking for you!" Blue cheered as he entered my room almost knocking the door off it's hinges. "Dream and I came up with the most brilliant idea! Let's have a sleepover, you can even invite Error!" Blue happily suggested. I stood in thought for a few minutes.
'It seems harmless enough...but knowing my friends and Error, this can go one of two ways. One, they will probably not get along. Or two, Blue and Dream will embarrass me in front of Error. Wait, why do I care? I mean sure we're friends nothing more. I guess we're just not in that stage of friendship for me to do just anything around him, heck most of the time my face feels hot and my non-existent stomach turns in knots around him. Though maybe that'll change after this sleep over.' I thought, feeling my face flush.

"Sure blue that's an awesome idea. Dream and you could even get to know Error more." I said setting down the brush I was using to paint.
"Great! The magnificent Sans will now be leaving to set everything up!" Blue said as he left. 'Welp, guess I'm off to fech Error then.' I thought opening a portal with my brush.

After a lot of begging and pleading I finally convinced Error to come. Which is understandable, since he knew Blue would probably make everyone play truth or dare and make everyone do something stupid.. like last time. Anyhow I need to tell Blue and Dream that he's coming.

"Hey guys I told Error and he-after a lot of convincing agreed!" I said, feeling quite excited, but soon after started to feel nervous. 'What if I totally embarrass myself, gosh I need to calm down... I know I can just ask Dream and Blue to not do anything crazy tonight.'
"Hey guys can you promise me something?"
"Hm? Yeah Ink." Dream said while preparing the food and drinks.
"Um.. w-well you see, I think since this will be our first sleepover were other people will be here we shouldn't do anything too crazy." I said still feeling nervous about Error coming over.
"Oh of course Ink, but does this have to do with a certain someone coming over?" Blue said slyly.
"Ah I see how it is Ink. You're worried we might embarrass you in front of your crush!" Dream said.
"What! No, I just don't want him to think I'm weird."Ink said defensively
"No offence Ink but everyone thinks you're odd." Blue said taking out the ground beef from the fridge.
"If it makes you feel better Ink we won't do anything crazy." Dream said answering my original question.
"We won't?" Blue questioned with a pout.
"Anyway, Ink can you go get some chips and pop?" Dream said ignoring Blue's question.
"Sure, Wich au?"
"I don't care just not from Underfell or Underlust."
"Okay on it!"

"Why did you have him get that stuff for? We have plenty chips and drinks." Blue said confused.
"Because we need to make a few calls." Dream said with a cheeky smirk, blue seeming to understand what he meant gave the same cheeky smirk in return.

"Chug, chug, chug, chug!" Everyone shouted as Cross chugged a Coca-Cola, shouting a congratulations when he downed it. Though after ran to the bathroom, saying he felt he might throw up. (Don't do this. Seriously, you can go into a coma or die according to Google)
"Think I should go help him." Dream said concerned.
"Nah, he'll be okay Dream leave him." Dust said with no regret for his dare.
"Okay, I guess." Dream said still unsure. "Hey Cross holler if you need anything! Okay?" Dream yelled.
"Anyway since Cross isn't here I'll just go again." After Dust said this all most everyone shivered, knowing Dust was ruthless when it came to truth or dare.
"Oh come one I'm not that bad, I'm just making the game more interesting. Speaking of wich did you guys know Errors pretty good at flirting, he had me help him with testing his flirting skills for someone!"
"Hah! Fat chance, Glitchy here can't even talk with out repeating words and phrases, due to his glitching!"
"Okay then, Ink I dare you and Error to have a flirt battle. As for the rules; you get 2 minutes to make the other flustered; the most flustered one losses, and the less flustered one wins."
"Winner gets to kiss the loser!" Blue blurted out.
"W-what, no!" Ink said in surprise.
"A dares a dare Ink." Dream said amused.
"You're not helping Dream!" Ink said, then after a pause said: "Fine."
"Yay! Battle start!" Blue said excitedly.
"Error you can go first." Dust said seemingly not that entertained with his dare.

After a few seconds of thinking Error looked to Ink.
"After all this time, I thought happiness started with an 'H'. I just figured out that it actually starts with 'U'." Error said smoothly, and with little glitching, which surprised everyone except of course Dust and Error.
"W-well," Ink said still taken aback. "Like an unsharpened pencil, life without you is pointless!"
"Heh good one, but I'm certain that when the creator's created you, they were trying to show off." He said with a wink. Ink blushed at the flirt, but quickly recoverd.
"Really? Well, there is nothing sweeter than the beauty of your face." Ink said earning a yellow blush from Error.
"When I count my blessings, I count you multiple times." Error said, with Ink's face lighting up with a brighter rainbow blush. "I love your smile, but I love it more whenever I'm the reason behind it." Error said.
"Wha- you flirted two times in a row!" Ink said his blush ever apparent on his face.
"I never said you had to take turns." Dust said.
"I have a favor to ask. Can you shake my hand so I can tell my friends that I was touched by an angel?" Error continued.
"No but mind if I ask what heaven was like when you left?" Ink said no longer with the same confidence he had before.
"Is there an airport nearby, or is that just my heart taking off?"Error said.
"Oh yeah? If nothing lasts forever, then would you-" Ink began only to be interrupted.
"That's time! Error wins!"Cross said, surprising everyone since they hadn't heard him enter the room or sit down.

Standing to the side of Error and Ink holding a book Dust said,"Error you may now kiss the loser." Dust said mimicking a minister at a wedding.

"Eh- well I didn't actually think you guys were serious." Ink said slowly backing away.
"Oh no you don't Ink!" Blue said grabbing him before he ran. "You have to finish the dare! We can even leave if you want.. just in case you want to do anything else." Blue added with a laugh.
"What- yes well, no, yes to you guys leaving, but no to just... no!" Ink said stumbling over his words, while he blushed harder. After a minute very one left them in the room alone.

"I'm sorry Error I think Dream and Blue put Dust and Cross up to this."
"What makes you think that?"
"Well this morning I made them promise not to do something crazy during our sleepover, so I guess that they used Dust and Cross as a loop hole." Ink said connecting the dots.
"It's fine Ink. Why did they decide to do this to us specifically anyway?" Error asked curious.
Then suddenly down the hall they heard a yell. "Because Ink has a crush on you!"
"Blue!" Came another voice.
"Really guys? You said you'd give us privacy!" Ink yelled after them. After a few minutes Ink and Error continued their conversation.
"You have a crush on me?" Error asked skeptically.
"No. Well I mean maybe? I don't know honestly." Ink answered.
"Well then, let me know if you like this then."
"Like wh-." Ink was cut off as he felt a pair of lips on his own.

Oof this took a long time. Welp I'm no longer on hold! So feel free to request!
1488 words