A Traitors Love PT 1(Angst-Fluff)

Requested by: WaterLillyDraws

WARNING, THE FOLLOWING IS MENTIONED:
Druggies
Violence
Suggestive Language
Fainting

Announcement
This is now it's own book, and will not be getting other parts updated in this book!

Error's position within the mafia was one as a consigliere, he was also a spy. A traitor. A traitor to the notorious don Nightmare Joku. Nightmare was the head of the mafia in Trite City, a bustling city. A rising mafias paradise. As the city's name suggests, Trite (City) is a typical large city, lots of traffic, loud, it's air is polluted with all kinds of harmful gasses, full of druggies, and perhaps most notably, full of violence. With so much violence going on almost daily no one noticed the mafias rise of power, especially in such a bustling city. In fact, no one knows for sure if Nightmare is in fact don of the mafia, people only came to such a conclusion based on whispers from the shadows. Even Error said he didn't know who exactly was the don, nor did anyone he'd asked from within the mafia knew.

As aforementioned, Error is working under cover within the mafia. However, Error doesn't have to worry, he was quite the formidable opponent, not just with guns, but also with hand to hand combat. That being said, Ink knew better than to mock him and poke fun at him, but god was it fun to. Not that Ink was weak and unable to defend himself, quite the opposite really. He knew that his line of work probably expected more professionalism, but that wasn't how Ink rolled.

After all, an assassins job was quite life threatening. He'd rather be unprofessional and live happily mouthing off whenever he wanted to, than to be "professional" and live his life biting his tongue. Especially when, as for mentioned, he could die on any of his missions.

Luckily Ink however, knew he'd be safe from being stabbed or shot, after all Error was his partner for this mission. He needed Ink, and Ink needed Error in order to successfully complete the mission. So Ink let his mouth run all he wanted. Ink had been hired by a vigilante group that was working to stop Nightmare. Ink of course was hired to kill him, and Error was sought after to gather information from the inside.

Naturally, with them being partners they met up a lot to discuss details on the mission. They meet up in an established meeting place every Friday, an abandoned building that Ink knew was not preoccupied by anyone, not even the homeless came here to seek shelter as the building was conveniently placed on the edge the mafia gang's territory and a nearby police station, so naturally people avoided it.

"I'm still not sure this is a good place to met up." Error said voicing his distaste in the building as he stood at the very end of the room opposite of Ink.

"What? You don't trust me, Error?" Ink said with obvious fake hurt while he clutched where his soul was. "What have I done to warrant such doubt from you, Error?" Error only rolled his eyelights at Inks antics, finding them annoying, and very unprofessional.

"Fine. I guess since your risking your own skin doing this you'd pick a safe place." Error said after a moment of thought. After all, Inks life was on the line just as his was, albeit in two very different ways.

"You seem to be forgetting Error that we don't have skin. Do I need to give you a run down on a skeletons anatomy?" Inks already big smile widened into a gleeful smirk as he focused on Error. "I think you'd be very interested on a skeletons reproductive system. So how 'bout it Error?" Ink said suggestively. Error only stared at him unmoving seemingly unaffected by Inks words, but Ink knew Error was probably internally panicking. This wasn't the first time Ink had said something similar to Error, his reactions always varied, only egging him on to do it even more.

"Do you take anything seriously? Or are you a clown in your spare time, 'cause you sure act like it." Error said. Though it didn't sound that steady or serious, he was too busy fighting back a reaction to keep his voice serious. Error of course mentally face palmed when he realized this, he just knew Ink wasn't going to ignore that slip up, he has to remain on guard, he still wasn't too sure about this Ink guy.

"D'aww, Error you're just precious." Ink hummed sweetly with a chuckle, his eye lights changing to a yellow swirl and a pink sun, before quickly changing back to their regular yellow star and cyan oval. "Although, if we go with your reasoning, then you must run through brick walls in your free time." Ink paused a moment his face becoming serious -Error almost jumped from the sudden change of attitude- squinting his eyes sockets, focusing on Error intently, before continuing. "'Cause, you know, you always look like you ran face-first into a brick wall." Ink said with a cheeky smile, like what he said was the most clever thing in the world.

Error apparently didn't find what was so funny about Inks come-back and just looked at him blankly, while crossing his arms. Why was Error so on guard around this idiot? Error wasn't really convinced that Ink even had the guts to kill anyone, all he does is joke around and make Error embarrassed.

"Ink, please take this seriously."

"Serious? Serious is my middle name, silly! Ink Serious Commyet." Ink claimed.

"Aren't assassins supposed to keep their names a secret?" Error said looking at Ink like the stupid ink blot he was.

"Yeah. But I trust you Error, we've been meeting up for months now, that warrants some amount of trust, right?" Ink says with a smile, his eye lights changing to a orange flower and a green square.

Error couldn't fight his blush this time and a bright yellow dusted his face at the gesture. His serious disposition fell quickly and he pulled his scarf up to try and hide his face in its fabric, he was embarrassed. In the meager seconds he had his face covered he felt a hand get placed on his shoulder. He quickly pulled away from the hand and unburied his head from his scarf, only to see Ink standing there. How'd he get there so fast? He'd only looked away for a second! He's been underestimating, him hadn't he? He didn't get his position in the mafia from carelessness; Ink was dangerous he had to remember that, whether they were 'on the same side' or not.

Error didn't know that he was hyperventilating until he felt someone cautiously lower him gently to the ground. His breathing almost sped up when he realized he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings once again, before he heard quiet, calm, and sweet words being whispered from next to him. He looked towards the voice to find Ink looking at him with worry, his eye lights a blue tear drop and a deep purple "x". Error was so used to Ink's usual warm-toned eyelights and joyous attitude that Error almost wanted to faint from the sock of such a sight and his fast, quick, and uneven breaths surely didn't help one bit.

"Your okay, Error. I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you. I'm sorry." Ink continued to mumble quiet reassurances and apologies to him in an attempt to keep him from losing consciousness. After around 5 minutes Error seemed to calm down the slightest bit, his breaths were still uneven and slightly labored, but he didn't seem like he'd pass out.

"...Are you okay now? You won't pass out, right?" Ink questioned awkwardly, then seeming to realize something. "Do you need some water?" Error just nodded, he could use some water, and a few moments alone to gather himself.

"Alright, I'll be right back," Ink said standing up from his seat next to Error's crumbled and slightly shaking form. "Don't move." He ordered before leaving to change from the assassin wear he was wearing as it would be too easily recognizable then left to find the nearest store. 

Once Ink had left the run-down building Error heaved a sigh, trying his best to calm down and regain his poker face.

1378 words.