where it all began part 1.

It all begans a night before the first day of 4th year starts for Diya, Harry, Rodrigo, Ryan, Draco, Alyssa Marcus and a few other friends.

Alyssa begins running down the stairs. "MOM, CAN RIGO, RYAN AND MARCUS SPEND THE NIGHT?" alyssa says while yelling to lily who is across the room. "DEPENDS, inside voices, but i suppose so.. i don't see why not!" Lily says as she takes pizza rolls out of the microwave. "sorry, but thank you! i'll go let them know!" alyssa says as she runs back upstairs past harry who was coming down. "hold on, mother. if she gets to have friends spend the night before we have to leave, can't i?" harry asks Lily with a straight face. "Fine but only one more person, as long as their parents come to pick them up in the morning." Lily says as she puts out the pizza rolls onto the counter. "great thanks!" harry says as he grabs a pizza roll as begins going back upstairs to his room. "Well what did your mom say?" Diya asks alyssa as they're both in Alyssa's room. "she said yes!" Alyssa says in excitement. Diya smiles and starts texting the Tsil gc letting everyone know they can come.

About an hour passes and everyone's waiting for their friends to arrive, all of a sudden a bunch of cars pull up into the drive way. "THEY ARE HERE KIDS!" James says as he walks to the front door getting ready to open it. "okay girl, how do i look?" alyssa asks diya. "bad... just kidding! fine. what about me?" diya responds. "shut up, but you look good, let's go!" alyssa says as she drags diya downstairs pushing harry on accident. "alyssa i swear to merlin if you push me one more time i will set you on fire." harry says angrily. alyssa scoffs as the doorbell rings. "welcome! hey, come in!" james and lily say as they open the door seeing everyone's sibling and parents. "I hope you don't mind but we had to bring them along just for a bit." Molly says to Lily. "no no it's fine, stay for a bit. i'm sure it was a long drive!" Lily says as she continues to welcome everyone. "GUYS." Diya yells to Ryan, Rigo and marcus. "WHATS UP." Rigo says as he hugs diya and alyssa. eventually everyone welcomes each other and starts walking to the game room.(rigo, lorenzo, blaise, marcus, ryan, draco, diya, harry, ginny, ron, the twins and alyssa) "you know, i've gotten better at pool." alyssa says as she walks over to the pool table. everyone starts laughing. "oh yeah? last time you gave me a black eye trying to hit the white ball! THE WHITE BALL" Harry says to her. "he jus called you out." marcus says while chuckling. "you're telling me, that alyssa potter is just going to let her brother disrespect her like that?" ryan says looking at harry and alyssa. "oh hell nah, harry come back here." alyssa says chasing harry who was running away.

"so are you guys excited for school?" ginny asks looking around. "yes! of course!" diya says as everyone else shrugs their shoulders laughing. "wait, why are you so happy? i thought you hated school?" rigo asks diya. "you guys didn't know? don't tell me you didn't know." diya says as she crosses her arms. "know what?" the twins say together. "THE YULE BALL HELLO?" diya says happily. "OHH" everyone says at the same time. "yeah oh, that's right." diya says while lightly laughing. For about an hour alyssa and harry come back and they all play pool. "KIDS LETS GO!" Narcissa and Molly say at the same time hoping that everyone would hear them. they all walk out of the game room and out by the front door. "why don't you all spend the night? it's an awful long drive." james suggests to everyone. the parents and kids all look at each other. "sure! we can." the weasley parents say, as well as the Zabini's step mother. "we would love to but unfortunately we have to get back home to finish up some stuff, do you mind giving ryan and draco a ride with you guys tomorrow?" narcissa says as she looks at lily and james. "sure we don't mind!" lily says happily as draco looks at narcissa in a serious look. "great thank you!" narcissa says as lucius and her say bye to their sons and everyone else. "why don't we play pictionary?" lily suggests to everyone. "YEAH!" everyone agrees in excitement. "can we play bingo after?" harry asks as everyone looks at him. "YES BINGO." ron says as he high fives harry.

they all nod and begin to play. "ok how is this going to work, we need to split into teams." diya asks curiously. "um let's see, ryan, draco, alyssa, and harry all on a team and-" ginny says as Fred and George interrupt her. "how about we do parents vs kids!" George and Fred say as they finish each other's sentences. everyone agrees and they all start playing 7 rounds of pictionary for about an hour or so. "UM UM A DUCK?" Arthur says yelling out loud and the parents celebrate. "ARE YOU SERIOUS- NO THATS CHEATING- WHAT." the kids say all at once causing chaos. after a couple of hours of the time passing they play bingo, and hide and clap. "i'm so tired. i'm heading to bed." harry says while yawning. "harry, fred, george, ron, draco, enzo, rigo, blaise, ryan and marcus, why don't you all sleep in harry's room tonight?" james suggests to them. the boys celebrate and start running into his room screaming and laughing. "ginny, you can spend the night in diya or alyssa's room if you'd like" lily says nicely to her. "sure i would to." ginny responds while smiling. "diya how about we all sleep in your room." alyssa says as she walks into diyas room. "YES WAIT WE SHOULD SNEAK OUT." diya says as she closes the door. "that would be quite fun, i say yes!" ginny says very happy. "no no no, where would we even go, it's already late." alyssa groans. "to get food, and then wherever else!" diya says. "cmon lyssa, don't let your tiredness get you down.

you gotta get jiggy with it!" ginny says while turning out music and beginning to dance and laughing. they all bust out laughing and start dancing. "i'll go ask the guys." alyssa says as she starts to open the door. "wait- make sure your parents are asleep." ginny says as she grabs alyssa's hands gently causing them to make eye contact for a second. ginny quickly moves her hand away nervously. "um right yeah." alyssa says as she slowly walks downstairs seeing that everyone has left the main rooms of the house and are now in bed. "all clear." alyssa says putting a thumbs up to diya and ginny. "cool." diya says as her, ginny and alyssa start tip-toeing to the guys room in the dark. "AH SHIT." ryan screams as everyone else screams. "OML" diya and alyssa say together. "bloody hell you guys scared us." ron says as he uses his phone to flash light. "bloody merlin, what are you guys doing scaring us like that?" blaise says defensively. "we weren't trying to scare you, you can't be serious." ginny says pushing past them while trying to avoid eye contact from harry. "we were going to ask if you guys wanted to sneak our?" diya asks. they all agree and begin to plan when and where they would go and when they would come back.