where it all began part 2.

eventually they all sneak out around 2 in the morning running in the streets and riding on each other's backs laughing. "boy am i glad we are going to the same school." rigo says as everyone looks at him. "not to be soft, but yes." lorenzo replies and everyone smiles at each other. "enough of this sappy shit it's making me nvm-" ryan says as he notices the potter porch lights turn on. "SHIT GO GO GO" blaise says as he starts signaling for everyone to get into the window and run upstairs. they all go back to their rooms struggling to keep quiet from laughing. soon after everyone falls asleep and starts waking up from someone knocking on their door. "i'm to damn early for this shit" alyssa says to ginny who is also barely waking up. "diya, hello? is she breathing?" ginny asks while slightly laughing. "girl what yes.. i think." alyssa says while tapping on diyas head. "we can't just leave her here, i think they made breakfast though i can smell it" ginny says while getting up and kicking diya. "OW WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" diya says getting up quickly.

ginny and alyssa start laughing as they hear people run down stairs. "let's eat first." ginny suggests. "yes i'm so hungry bro" diya says getting up and walking out of the room as she keeps tripping on her own feet while walking to the kitchen. eventually everyone starts crowding around the dining table and starts grabbing pancakes, sausage and tea as a drink or just water, "this looks amazing thank you sm lily!" molly says as everyone agrees with their mouths full. "my mother does make really good food." harry says while taking a bit into his pancake. "our." alyssa says while looking around. harry scoffs. about an hour or so passes and everyone starts leaving at their own times, the weasley's, then blaise, lorenzo, the malfoy's except for ryan. "you guys should start getting ready." james says to tsil as they stop talking to each other and nod, beginning to walk to different bathrooms. "lyssa let me use your shower, it's betta then yo brotha's" ryan says walking into her room and opening her bathroom door. "i- um . okay." alyssa says while not really getting a chance to speak while looking at diya. "ok so should we just change into our uniforms right away?" diya asks while looking at herself in the mirror. "i mean it depends- i- what the- o-i-" alyssa says while she keeps getting interrupted because from the bathroom you can hear ryan pausing and unpausing his music everytime alyssa talks.

"STOP IT" diya yells as she walks to the bathroom door and kicks it. "DIYA." alyssa says. "AYO EVERYONE GET DOWN THERES AN ATTACK." ryan says from the other side of the door. "my bad i guess." diya says sarcastically as she walks back over to where alyssa was.