winter wonderland

"walk it off g." blaise tells him while helping him up. "WATCH OUT, MAKE WAY" the weasley twins
say as they slide through the snow when a bunch of other students run to the courtyard joining in on the snowball fight. "OML GUYS LETS MAKE SNOW ANGELS." alyssa says while slowly
walking over to a place where no one was. "you guys go ahead i got some business to take care
of." rigo says as he approaches pansy who has snowflakes in her hair. draco, alyssa, ryan, diya, mattheo, blaise, and lorenzo and get in a line and start making snow angles. "guys i cant feel my
body." lorenzo says while slightly freaking out. alyssa and diya get to help lorenzo when mattheo and ryan put their feet out tripping them both causing them to fall on one another. diya looks at mattheo in the eyes as they stare at each other for a good couple seconds when
alyssa gets up and acts like nothing happened. leah walks over to where everyone was passing
rodrigo talking to pansy. "do you guys mind if we talk?" leah says looking at everyone who was
making snow angels. everyone looks at each other. draco signals mattheo, blaise and lorenzo to get up. "uh it was stupid hanging with you guys."' draco says sarcastically while helping lorenzo up. "whatever you say homes" marcus says looking at everyone in tsil. "yeah what's up?" diya says. "we can't talk here, maybe later? during dinner?" leah says while nervously rocking back and forth. "yeah that works" diya says as everyone nods. everyone heads to the great hall fully covered in snow. As they walk past Mcgonagall she rolls her eyes and waves her wand clearing off all the snow, they laugh and sit and look at the delicious meal prepared. "you know apparently the forecast says it's snowing tonight" diya says, "what about it?" alyssa questions,
"we could sneak out while it's snowing and idk just be there and be swag or sum" diya suggests,
"STOP WE COULD MAKE TTS AND LOOK SO SWAG" alyssa lit up in excitement. "fine but only for a bit i'm not tryna freeze my balls off foo" rigo says while marcus and ryan nod in agreement.

 A bit later Leah shows up and sits beside diya and alyssa across from rigo. "um could we go outside and talk?" she asks, "not while im eating tf?" marcus says, "it's important." she says confused, "¡ don't give a shit im eating g" ryan adds, "fuck you guys bro y'all never listen" she says rudely. " you ever realize you're the problem not us?" alyssa stands up going into her face as everyone starts saying woah woah settle down, diya pulls her down as leah storms away "what the fuck is up her ass?" rigo says, "not your dick" marcus says as everyone gasps, later after dinner til decides to have a sleepover in the slytherin common room. "HI GUYS" diya says in excitement carrying her pillow and dressed up in her pjs like everyone else. "shut up my head hurts from your screeching" "marcus says, "i hope it hurts more" diya threw a pillow. "I CALL COUCH" diya yells, "NO I WANT COUCH" Alyssa yells back. "FINE HALF. but you cant be on my half like even by an inch" diya says as they shake hands, "deal." alyssa says, "where tf are we supposed to sleep?" ryan says in confusion, "no fr" rigo adds, alyssa points at the floor, "look it's made for you"alyssa says as she points at the carpet. "have fun you three!" diya says sarcastically. Pansy walks downstairs and sees us. Rigo immediately looks at her and stares, "you makin it obvious" ryan whispered as rigo stopped. "what of is all that noise?" pansy says looking at us, marcus nudges rigos arm."dw about it" he says stammering. "oh you the boy i've never seen" she says smiling and crossing her arms. "nah it's you" rigo says as he laughs as the other half of tsil looks at them and starts laughing and giggling. "GUYS I THINK ITS SNOWING" diya and alyssa say at the same time laughing. "They all run outside and see draco, blaise and mattheo smoking, diya and alyssa immediately start coughing and start fanning the air. "damn bro my lungs bout to kill themselves" alyssa says "no fr" diya adds as they catch mattheo draco and blaise's attention. "would you look at that? y'all just can't leave us along?" draco says as him and mattheo and blaise laugh. alyssa rolls her eyes. Draco mattheo blaise come closer as alyssa stands there, draco offers his cig to alyssa as she looked at it, she grabbed it and threw it on the ground while stepping on it, draco laughed sarcastically as ryan marcus and rigo and diya laughed. "i ain't got time for this" diya says as she grabbed alyssa as alyssa grabs ryan and ryan grabs rigo and rigo grabs marcus as they head farther away and start sitting on the floor. marcus ryan and rigo immediately got up shaking off their asses, "fuck no my ass is gonna be wet" marcus says, "that's what she said" diya adds as they stood up. "never mind let's go in besties" diya says as everyone's dusts off their asses. they all run inside freezing. Alyssas nose and ears being red as fuck. "rudolph the red nosed reindeer."diya says as everyone laughs. "you look like a fuckin tomato" "ryan laughs as he walks closer. "shut up ok y'all need to kill yourselves" alyssa says as they all get comfy in their beds for the night, diya starts yawning as well as marcus. "y'all are tired already ala ve." alyssa says rolling her eyes. "ong it's only like 11 pm" ryan says while taking his shirt off, alyssa just stares at ryan. "alyssa you're staring foo" marcus says while snapping at her. "oh right um sorry, WAIT WHAT TIME IS IT?" alyssa says looking worried. "like 11:22 why?" rigo says stretching. "FUCK I DIDNT GO TO PRACTICE, I COMPLETELY FORGOT." alyssa says while she starts freaking out. "okay calm down, it's only one you missed." diya says while rubbing her eyes. "i'm tired as fuck, goodnight jits." marcus says as he lays down slowly closing his eyes. "fax, night besties" diya says while immediately falling asleep. a couple minutes pass of alyssa, rigo and ryan playing rock paper scissors "are you they asleep fr?" rigo asks. "yeah they is." ryan says while checking them both. " you guys thinking what i'm thinking?" alyssa says while walking over to a pack of water bottles that she had lying around. "oh fuck yea."rigo and ryan sync. alyssa grabs 3 waters and hands one to each of them. "ight on the count of 3 we  finna splash this on them and run off behind that huge plant over there" "ryan says and points. alyssa and rigo nod and get ready. "one, two.." ryan begins to say. "THREE" rigo shouts, everyone pours the water on them. they both gasp getting up rubbing their eyes. "WHAT THE FUCK, IMMA KILL YOU." marcus says while getting up and trying to grab on ryan and rigo. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" diya says while putting her glasses on and getting up very slowly reaching for alyssa.