where it all begin pt 3.

about 30 minutes or so pass and everyone is ready to go. "OKAY LETS GO HURRY UP!" lily says from outside while she's standing by the car. "wait how are we all going to fit?" rigo asks while looking at ryan, diya, alyssa, harry, marcus. "SHOTGUN" diya screams as she pushes ryan who is by the passenger seat. "FUCK NO MOVE G." ryan says as he shoves diya with his hips. "ladies first." lily says to ryan as she says bye to james and gets in the driver seat. "wait dad's not coming?" harry questions as james shakes his head no. "fine." ryan says as he walks to the back of the car. "everyone tell james bye." lily says to everyone. "bye, see ya, later." harry, alyssa, rigo, marcus, diya and ryan all say to james shaking his hand or hugging him. "be safe you guys!" james says as they all get in the car and he waves bye to them. "everyone has their things?" lily asks while putting on her seatbelt. "yup! let's go" diya says excitedly as marcus looks from the back window to the trunk.

-30 minutes later-

"ARE WE HERE?" marcus says as he crosses across alyssa, rigo and ryan. "YO WTF." ryan says loudly as he grabs marcus by his hair. marcus screams like a little girl and they both fall out of the car onto the ground fighting. "OML STOP RN" alyssa says as she starts walking to the train stop. as everyone starts walking to the train; everyone goes through the wall to platform 9 3/4. "well this is where i say goodbye." lily says as she jokingly holds back tears. everyone group hugs lily. "we promise to write." alyssa says to lily as harry cuts her off. "well promise is a big word but i'll try." harry says while looking around for ginny. "we will make sure he does." diya says to lily. "not like anyone here is dyslexic." alyssa says as she looks at ryan. "ik u ain't talking abt me." he says as he looks her up and down.

The train whistle blows and everyone starts rushing onto the train. "BYE." everyone says to lily as they start running together onto the train. "there's so many people oml." diya says as she sits by harry in a booth sitting across from ryan alyssa and rigo. A few minutes pass and the trolly lady comes back. "Anything from the trolly dears?" she says with a smile. "can i get a chocolate frog?" alyssa asks as everyone looks at her. "don't get her one, get 5 pls." rigo says as the trolly lady gives them 5 and he pays. rigo gives each one to everyone else except for alyssa. "yk that was very rude." alyssa says. "aren't you allergic bro?" diya says as she opens the package.