arrival pt.1

-everyone gets off the train-

as first years were pushing around the older years aside to get off the train first. A fight breaks out between Draco, Mattheo, Alyssa & Pansy; A huge crowd starts forming around them all. "OW MY FUCKING FOOT YOU LITTLE SHIT" Alyssa says as she pushes the first year boy onto the pavement. "WATCH IT YOU ASS." Mattheo says angrily as a bunch of first years whine. Ms. Mcgonagall starts rushing through the crowd of students forming around them. "ALL OF YOU TO DETENTION DIRECTLY AFTER SORTING." she says loudly as everyone stops and turns there attention towards her. Draco kicks a first year off of him as he gets up and scoffs at them. "they started it." Pansy complains to the head mistress. "No excuses, you all will be with Professor Snape." Ms. Mcgonagall says as she walks away and everyone else follows. "HURRY WE NEED TO GET TO THE GREAT HALL." marcus says as he starts pushing people out of the way. "WAIT UP." diya says as her shoe lace comes undone. "HELP" she says as everyone starts sitting down. The quidditch teacher looks at diya and says "don't know how to tie your shoes ms black?" "what - i- yes- ofc i do." "enough, hurry to your table ms. black" madam hooch says she she makes her way into the great hall. Diya & Rigo quickly to the slytherin table sitting with the rest of their friends. Everyone gets sorted into their houses and Draco, Mattheo, Alyssa and Pansy begin walking to potions class. "I swear if i see that little prick again i'll kill em" pansy says as she chews gum. Draco and Mattheo scoff ignoring her. -An hour into detention-"I'm not sure whats so fascinating about getting into a bunch of fights with younger years is pathetic and disgusting." Snape says in a slow & low tone. "Just for that me and your fellow professors have decided to give you all a week worth of detention." Snape repeats in the same intimidating voice. -Next day- As leah longbottom was walking to muggle studies she stopped and turned around to see her brother Neville longbottom being bullied by Pansy as she was on her way to detention once agin. "GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER" leah screams as she pulls pansy back by her tie. Parkinson falls to the floor while trying to fight back. "PLEASE STOP IT." Neville says in shock, looking around, not sure what to do. as ms. mcgonagall was walking past them she noticed Leah hitting Pansy over & over. "Ms. Longbottom to potions right this instant." Ms. Mcgonagall says as she looks at pansy who was still on the floor. "GET TO CLASS" she says to neville as he stutters and starts running. "Ms. Parkinson, ENOUGH. get to detention the both of you." the headmistress says as she watches them walk into potions. Alyssa turns her head to see Leah walk in and she scoffs. "What do you got a problem?" leah says approaching her. "Maybe i do, maybe i dont." alyssa replies. "Stop. now. have a seat the both of you." snape says as the potions classroom door opens. Diya runs in looking at Alyssa and waving at her, Alyssa waves back as Diya goes to Snapes desk. "um sir- professor sir- snape, i was wondering if i could get an extension on the new assignment that was just given?" Diya asks as she rocks back and forth, he turns to her.

"No. Ms. Black, I expected this from the rest of people in my class but not you. i am very disappointed. None the less, Detention." Snape says in a low tone as she stutters. "What i- ive never had detention- please sir." she begs him as he points to the empty seat next to Mattheo as Alyssa was seated next to Draco and Leah was seated next to pansy. "I'll be right back. dont move." snape says as walks out as Diya starts fidgeting while looking around the room and at looking at him intensely. "are you okay?" Mattheo says as he looks at her weirdly. "Me okay fine." diya says quickly messing up her words as alyssa snorts as Diya looks back at her. Alyssa was fidgeting with her rings as draco notices. "Nice rings Potter." he says while admiring them. she smiles as diya asks mattheo "I've never seen you around, are you new here?" (They start talking amongst each other) "Those rings are the only nice thing you own eh?" Draco says to Alyssa. "actually no, I have much nicer things, than YOU can afford okay? so shut your polyester ass up, looking like you got that hair cut at great clips. What did you ask for? a grandma inspired haircut" she replies back as draco leans in closley and begins whispering to her. "oh yeah? its very hard to keep up with this nice expensive clean hair, unlike yours." He says as Alyssa moves closer and flicks the back of his head. "I suggest you shut up before you start growing more white hairs. also your hair looks like its from party city, dont play with me, i am not the one." Alyssa says as Diya continues to speak backwards to Mattheo making him laugh.
-Snape comes back handing everyone a huge packet of papers from each class-Everyone groans and complains as Snape gives them all a serious look. "enough with the feedback, have all this turned in by the end of the week to your teachers. you're all dismissed." snape says as everyone gets up and walks out after one another. "oml girl did you see him?" Alyssa asks abt Mattheo. "OML yes, hes so fine, i was so nervous, i thought i was gonna die." she replies to Alyssa. "right oml, girl he was fs into you. He kept staring at you girl oml." Alyssa says as she looks over to Mattheo who was walking with Marcus, Ryan, Blaise, Rigo and Draco. "So that girl i was sitting next to, what was her name?" Mattheo questions as they all see both girls go past them walking outside to the courtyard. "that was Diya Black." Draco says as Marcus's eyes widen. "Marcus fancys her a lot." Rigo says outloud as they laugh. "Shut up will you? might as well tell the whole world." Marcus says embarrassed as Mattheo gets quite. "Aye look we gon catch up with u guys, we gotta go ask diya and alyssa sum." Ryan says as marcus, rigo and him all start walking outside to the courtyard as Lorenzo Berkshire approaches Blaise, Mattheo and Draco.

"Listen mate, i dont want to sound messed up but why does your stupid ass brother like her?" Mattheo says to Blaise. "I dont know mate but honestly it'll never work out if you ask me" Blaise says and they all laugh agreeing as Ryan and alyssa start walking past them laughing as Draco looks at them both passing by. The bell rings for the next class, Tsil and their siblings all start heading to muggle sports. Once they all get there everyone sits on the bleachers waiting for Madam Hooch. "Hello students, welcome. today we will be trying something a bit different.. Volleyball" She smiles and says to everyone sitting down.They made a temporary new teams to play for fun, Alyssa, Diya, Ryan, Marcus, Rigo and Hermione played as team 1 against Mattheo, Draco, Blaise, Fred, George and Ginny. "Ok team one's captains is Diya and Alyssa and Team two's captains are Draco and Mattheo." Madam Hooch says as she gets the volleyball ready. the ball was given to team 1 as diya served underhanded as the ball came over to mattheo he jump served to fred, fred jump served to george as he spiked onto team one's side and hermione squatted and saved it and the ball went over to marcus as he jump served to ryan as he spiked it and team one got the point the game went on to 25 and team 1 won. the team shaked hands and and Draco grabbed alyssa's hand firmly and rolled his eyes. Mattheo grabbed diyas hand and shaked her hand firmly while having a revengeful look in his eyes whispering "i'll get you back" class ended for the day. It was time for dinner after the last class and everyone began making their way into the great hall. Diya snuck off onto the slytherin table per usual. Later during the night everyone had went off to their own dormitories for a while until Draco and Mattheo had invited Blaise, Lorenzo, Tsil, Ameila, Mils, Leah, Layla and The weasley twins to the slytherin common room. Everyone had came in the pj's still half asleep. "We're gonna play kiss and blow" Mattheo says as pulls out a game card. Everyone gathered in a circle, it was mixed up between boy, girl, boy, girl. Ryan picked up a game card and began the game by passing the card to Alyssa. She carries it onto the next person, and so on, so forth. The card unexpectedly falls off of rigo's lips slowly kissing layla as everyone looks at them in shock. "Welp that happened." Marcus says as rigo looks away and layla blushes. Leah shakes her head and says to start the round again. Ryan gets a new card and begins the game, he slowly leans closer to alyssa as he purposely makes the card fall off kissing alyssa passionately.

Draco clears his throat reaching over Alyssa to "Grab" another card. "Short round was it now." Layla says as alyssa smiles at her. Draco was picking it up as he "accidentally" hits ryan in the face. "oh my apologies ryan." draco says as he moves back to where he was sitting, starting off the game with him moving onto the next person. "aye wyd? i start it." ryan says grabbing a card. "ENOUGH, PLAY THE DAMN GAME." blaise says frustrated as he looks at both malfoy's. Ryan starts the game again and it eventually passes to diya, Diya was about to pass it to mattheo when it fell off making them kiss. Mattheo doesnt pull back but everyone starts getting up and asking to play another game. "how about truth or dare?" diya suggests. "yes, and to spice it up we can add veriterum to it." layla says while putting her hair behind her ear. "aint nobody ask you shit." ryan says as everyone laughs. "but I think it's a good idea" says fred. Alyssa looked at him and gave him the weirdest look. "fine veritaserum version it is" Blaise says. Layla spawns the serum as everyone takes a bit. "Why does it taste fucking funky" diya grossed out by it. "Tastes like Rigos dick" Leah whispers. As everyone heard that they gasp. "your pussy ain't better either foo" he responded. "oh my lordie panties" diya whispered. "if y'all don't shut up" alyssa told them right. they scoffed and got back to drinking it. Everyone drank it as diya asked "who wants to go first?" layla was the only one who raised her hand and layla asked draco, "truth or dare" he picked dare as he got dared to kiss ameila.  ameila and draco stood up. Alyssa looked at him dead in the eye. layla and ameila got excited as diya got up and said she needed water and kicked ameilas foot so she would fall as draco went to kiss her. Diya got water and drank it. "next" alyssa yelled.