Chapter 2 - A Flirt And A Cutie

Mark and I had just got off of our plane.

Huge time skip. I know.

"So, who are we looking for again?" I ask my older brother.

"Well, Tubbo said that he and Tommy would be here to pick us up, then his mom would be waiting in the car for us." Mark explains.

"Excuse me. Who?" I ask.

"Toby is Tubbo and I never told you about Tommy, so Tommy's Tommy." Mark explains again, "Also call me Ranboo."

"I'm gonna pretend what you said isn't confusing and of course I'll call you that Ranboo." I nudge his arm. It ticks him off when I say his YouTube and Twitch name like that.
He glared at me. I instantly shut up as we pushed our way through the crowd.

Suddenly a very short boy, a bit shorter than me, runs up and pulls Ranboo into a huge hug.

"Oh its so good to finally meet you in person!" The small boy yells with an english accent.

"Hey." Ranboo exclaims, hugging back.

I just stand there and stare at them.

"Ah yes. When you're with Ranboo and Tubbo, you will always be a third wheel." An english accent says from next to me, who just so happens to be leaning against my shoulder.

"Ah!" I exclaim, jumping a little.

"Sorry to scare you Princess." I turn to see a blond haired boy wearing a red and white tee shirt and khaki shorts.

"I'm Tommy. You are?" Tommy grabs my hand and places a kiss on the back.

"Not interested. Let me guess, your a lady's man? You get all the girls, or at least you try." I smile, pulling my hand back.

"Ha." Tommy laughs with a hint of sadness in it, but still keeps his perk up, "Yep, I am. But I do get the girls."

"Sometimes." I feel a hand on my shoulder then I realized it was just Ranboo.

"Oh really. So you know him?" I ask, looking up at my extremely tall brother.

"Sadly, I do." Ranboo fake sighs.

"Excuse me! I am DELIGHTFUL to have around!" Tommy exclaims.

I just laugh a little, maybe I could actually make friends!

"Uh, hi! Hello!" The boy from earlier steps in. He was kinda cute.

I just stare at him and look up at Ranboo.

"This is Tubbo-" Ranboo starts but then gets cut off by Tommy.

"They're married!"

"Uh, no. No, we are not." Ranboo says.

"Wow! You're married! How dare you not invite me to your wedding! Better yet, tell me that you were actually married!" I tease.

"We're not married!" Ranboo exclaims as Tommy chuckles, "This is Tubbo, who I am NOT married to. Tubbo, Tommy, this is my little sister! Y/n."

"So this is the famous Y/n we've heard so much about!" Tommy grins.

"You- You talk about me?" I ask Ranboo.

"Well-Well, yeah, I guess so." Ranboo studders.

"He talks about you a lot. I never thought you'd be this pretty." Tubbo whispers the last sentence, but Ranboo, Tommy and I heard it.

"Hey, watch it. That's my little sister you're talking about." Ranboo says.

"Over protective much?" I ask, taking his glasses off and putting them on my face.

"Hey!" Ranboo grabs his glasses back.

"Hey!" I mock.

"I can still send you back onto the plane and send you back home." Ranboo... glares? I can't really tell due to the glasses.

"Ouch." I say.

"Now come on! My mom is waiting!" Tubbo exclaims, running towards the exit, Ranboo following.

"May I help you, Princess?" Tommy asks, grabbing my bags.

"No. But why not. I just gotta warn you, they're heavy." I smile, holding out my bags for him.

"No problem, Princess. I'm amazingly strong." Tommy smirks.

He took my bags from me, but almost fell over.

"Woah! What's in here?!" Tommy exclaims, struggling to pick my bags up.

"My stuff, ya dork. Now come on!" I smile, taking my bags back like it was nothing, and start running in the way Ranboo and Tubbo went.

"Hey! Wait up!" Tommy says chasing after me.