Chapter 4 - Twinzies & Minecraft (& A Little Bit Of Drama)

"Alright. I'm gonna head to bed!" I say, walking to my bedroom.

We had just finished a movie and I was really tired.

The room filled with 'Good night's and 'See you tomorrow's.

I changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed.

Right before I feel asleep I heard a voice say "Good night. I love you." I couldn't tell who it was, but it couldn't be Ranboo, the peraon had a british accent.

•••

An air horn blasted into my ear.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled, rolling out of bed, well, more like flying out of bed.

"Wake up!"

"Ugh! What the hell do you want, Boo?!" I scream at Ranboo.

"Come on! Today, for breakfast, we're having pancakes!" He exclaims.

I hop right up, "Pancakes?!"

"Yeah! Hurry up!" Ranboo says running out of my bedroom.

Every Saturday morning we do a pancake breakfast. It was like a tradition for our family.

I quickly got changed into ripped jeans, a yellow shirt with a bee on it. I brushed out my hair and put a yellow bow clip into my hair. I have to admit, I looked super cute.

I walked into the kitchen to see Mrs. Smith making pancakes.

"Oooo! Yum!" I smile.

"Oh! Good morning, hun! Breakfast is already on the table, I'm just making more because your brother likes his pancakes without blueberries." Mrs. Smith said.

"I know he doesn't like blueberry pancakes. Its weird! But its understandable, I enjoy regular pancakes. Although, I do like blueberry pancakes a lot." I smile.

"Just like Tubbo!" Mrs. Smith laughs.

I laugh and go to sit at the table.

"So you're telling me that you NEVER had regular pancakes?!" Ranboo exclaims to Tubbo.

"Nope. It sounds gross." Tubbo says.

"It sometimes is. Well, depending who makes them.." I butt into the conversation.

"She only says that because she likes blueberries!" Ranboo argues, "And what are you wearing?" Ranboo asks, finally seeing what you're wearing, "You look like Tubbo."

I turn to see Tubbo wearing jean overalls with a bee on it and a stripped tee shirt. I smile.

"And is that a bad thing?" I turn back to Ranboo.

"Well, I- Yes! You two are like twinzies! Its bad!" Ranboo exclaims.

"Or maybe, you're juat jealous that we're matching and you are not!" I cross my arms, "What do you think Tubbo?" I got no response, "Tubbo?"

Me and Ranboo turn to Tubbo.

"Were you staring at my butt?" I ask.
(A/n: Sorry Tubbo. You are a respectful guy. I just thought it might be a little funny to add this in.)

Tubbo snaps out of his trance, "What?"

"I asked you if you agreed with me about whether Ranboo is only jealous because we're matching. That's why he's mad!

...

Tubbo!" I yell.

"Sorry." Tubbo apologizes.

"Just sit down!" Ranboo yells.
I sit down next to Tubbo.

"Why would you sit next to him?! There's an empty seat right next to me!" Ranboo exclaims.