Chapter 9 - I Don't Love Tommyinnit

HOW THE HELL DO I KEEP ON MISSING THE DATE?!?!? ITS BEEN 2 DAYS OVER THE DATE!!!!!!
(Oh, by the way, Happy Valentine's Day!)
-------

The door slowly creaked open and in popped a cute little head.

"Babe? Can I come i-" Tubbo pushed his way into the room.

I was sitting on the bed, but with my back to the door.

"Baby? What are you doing?" Tubbo says as he sits behind me on the bed.

"Hahah- Nothing." I laugh at my phone.

"Then what are you laughing at?" Tubbo questions.

"Oh! Well, Tommy is asking if he can get my opinion on if he looks hot enough for a TikTok he wants to make." I explain, "I keep on telling him that the only way he'd look hot is if he looked like you, Tubbo." I peck Tubbo's cheek.

He slides to the edge of the bed where I am and wraps an arm around me, "Baby? Are you as in love with me as you say?"

"What?" I ask as I turn to face him.

"I've noticed how you and Tommy act together. It seems more of a romantical relationship than a friend one." Tubbo looks over at my phone that has mine and Tommy's messages pulled up.

I watch as Tubbo looks at my phone, taking everything in.

---
Tommy❤(Tommyinnit)

Hey, so I'm making a
TikTok and I want to
look hot for it.

Can you help?

How?

I'll send you pictures!

The only way I would
think you look hot is if
you dressed up as Tubbo.

Come on, Baby Girl.

We all know you
love me. Not him.
Just give in already ❤

|Start Typing Here-|
---

"I haven't responded yet. I just don't know how to tell him that I love you and I'm not interested in him. He won't listen." I explain.

"Oh! So you do love me!" Tubbo grins.

I gently take the side of his face in my hand and pull him close. I carefully place my lips on his.
I let go and rest my forehead on his.
"There is no way that I will fall out of love with you." I whisper as he quietly chuckles.

"I love you." Tubbo pulls back.

I wrap my legs around Tubbo's waist and move so I'm on his lap. I repeatedly pecked his face.

"Y/n!" Tubbo giggles.

"So instead of going to talk to her about the situation with me, you make out with her?!" Ranboo charges into the room.

"Oh! Well, you see I thought she didn't love me. I thought she loved Tommy. Then she clarified that its me she's in love with me! And that's where we are!" Tubbo smiles.

"Really?! So you care about my dumb sister instead of your best friend?!" Ranboo yells.

"Don't you dare call her dumb!" Tubbo argues, "She's amazing!"

"You don't think I know that! I let that slip out! I didn't mean it! She is the most amazing thing to ever happen to me besides our friendship!" Ranboo screams.

"Then we're on the same page!" Tubbo yells.

"That's grea-" I cut Ranboo off by hugging him.

"I love you, Mark." I mumble into his chest.

Ranboo chuckles, "Love you too, Lil' sis."

"Awww! See! I fixed the prob- woah!" Tubbo exclaims as I pull him into the hug.

"I love you both, so very much." I smile.

Ranboo being his tall self, kissed my head and ruffled Tubbo's hair.

"You're such a giant." Tubbo rolls his eyes.