Chapter 5 - Live Streams & Questions

TW: Mentions of sex
---

Tommy had agreed to stream, but he doesn't know I'll be there.

"Hey guys!" Tubbo started the stream and turned on his webcam, "So today will be a chill Q&A day. Tommy and Ranboo are here with me and each of them have their own streams."

"I'm here too!" I yell.

"Y/n?" Tommy asks.

"The one and only!" I smile as I sit next to Tubbo.

"Can I quickly change the title of the video to 'Tommyinnit's Girlfriend?!'" Tommy asks.

"Well, if you would it should be more like 'Tommyinnit vs Tubbo for the heart of Ranboo's little sister'." Ranboo says sarcastically.

"Hey, I am not a prize to be won!" I exclaim, "Plus I'm not dating-" Tommy cut me off.

"Not dating Tubbo. You are not dating Tubbo. But you are dating me!" Tommy exclaims.

"In your dreams!" I exclaim.

"Yep. You're right. I had a very nice dream last night that we were dating and you were madly in love with me." Tommy said.

"Gross!" I yell.

"Ouch!" Tommy says back. I laugh a little.

"No, but really, you and Tubbo are dating." Ranboo says before whispering into the microphone, "I still don't approve."

"WE AREN'T DATING!!!" Tubbo screamed.

"Dude. Chill. Would dating me be that bad?" I ask.

I like him. If he doesn't like me, that would be heartbreaking.

"LETS JUST START ANSWERING QUESTIONS!!!" Tubbo screamed.

"Ow, dude, my ears." Tommy complains.

We all sign into the same world.

"Hey! Why does your skin look like Tubbo?!" Tommy yells running over to me and punching me.

"Ow!" I yell and I punch him back.

"Hey!" He punches me back.

I punch him one more time and he dies.
"Ha!" I laugh.

"Rude!" Tommy yells.

"Stop flirting." Technoblade yel- Wait! What?!

"Techno?" Tubbo asks.

"Yes?" Technoblade says.

"Wha-What are you, uhm, what are you doing here? Tubbo asks.

"I heard Ranboo's sister was playing Minecraft, so I had to meet her." Technoblade says, running up to me.

"Hello!" I say cheerfully.

Techno looked at me then threw a yellow flower at me, "Peace offering."

"Aw! Thanks! Although I don't have anything to give you. All I have is... one thing." I nervously say.

"Give it." Techno demands.

I drop the piece of raw pork that I had.

He froze as he stared at the item on the ground.
He looked back up at me then down at the pork.
He picked it up and dug a hole. He threw the pork into the hole and buried it.

He apparently had a sign, so he typed: Rip Jerry the Pig

"I-" Was all I could get out.

Techno ran up and killed me. "I'm keeping this flower!" He says. Collecting my only drop.