December 6th, 2021

What is happening, Magnusites? Tonight, I have designed a character for a Monsters vs. Aliens book written by my good friend, BraedimusSupreme.
He's the mightiest hero that the world has ever known. He comes from the planet Krypton, and now lives on Earth since his homeworld was destroyed by Kraken. Every human on Earth knows him as the Man of Steel. His name, is Dante Hasselhoff.

As a Kryptonian, Dante has a wide range of powers: Super strength

Super speed

Leaping/Flight

Invulnerability

X-ray Vision

Heat Vision

Super Breath

Superman Vision

Black Light Vision

Super Intelligence

And Environmental Adaption

With such abilities, Kraken and his minions don't stand a chance against Braedey and his friends since they have the Man of Steel fighting by their side. And thanks to his super intelligence, Dante knows the recipe for a potion that would turn Braedey back into a guy, while also granting him the ability to change size at will. This will allow Braedey to grow to his full 50 foot height when it is necessary. General Monger knows that even though Dante is an alien, he's an ally. In fact, he's the most powerful ally that Monger and his monsters have at their side. As an expert martial artist, Dante is extremely dangerous in unarmed combat. Thanks to his super strength, he can break bones as if they were nothing but mere toothpicks. And his heat vision can melt anything, even bulletproof material. His breath is so strong, it can literally blow you away, or even freeze you solid. So any alien in the galaxy should know that Earth is off limits. Because not only is Dante invulnerable to all matter of physical damage, but he's immortal. His only weakness is Kryptonite. Unfortunately, there is no Kryptonite left anywhere since it was destroyed along with Krypton. However, Dante isn't alone. He has a girlfriend from Paris France: Clementine.

 He has a girlfriend from Paris France: Clementine

Wherever Dante goes, his girl is never far behind. And she has powers of her own. Clementine is a deadly pyrokinetic, and her fire is much hotter than the surface of the sun. Much like her boyfriend, Clementine is a deadly martial artist who can use her pyrokinetic powers to enhance her already devastating attacks