September 13th 2019

Howdy folks. For today's journal entry, I'm gonna reveal the main car for my upcoming Halloween special. It was made in the same year as the Plymouth Fury that was used for Christine. But what I'm gonna use is something completely different, and she's gonna be under a totally different name.

She's similar to Christine, but this pretty lady doesn't need the power of corruption. She loves any man who owns her and will kill anybody who threatens him. She'll also become jealous of any other girl who so much as looks to her man. And much like Christine, she can repair herself, only this babe regenerates a lot faster.

One major difference, is that she can actually create room for extra suitcases and luggage, yet remain the same way she appears. So if you're packin' all of your things to move outta your parents house, this hot babe's gotcha covered. She can even fly. She also has the ability to talk and feel emotions like a human. So, she can actually express her thoughts and feelings to you, without having to use music to do so.

Her name is Jessica, and she's bad to the bone. As you may have guessed by looking at the picture at the top; Jessica's a red 1958 Chevy Corvette C1, with a white roof and red leather interior. She knows everything about you, and her mood typically depends on how you feel. So if you're feelin' depressed, Jessica's gonna be concerned for ya and she'll do anything to cheer you up.

But be careful. This little lady won't tolerate any form of abuse, so you'd better treat her nice. Better yet, you'd best treat her like a queen if you value your life. You definitely want to be honest and truthful with her, because Jessica knows if you're lying, and trust me, she hates liars with a vengeance. And most importantly, you don't wanna mess with her man. Unless you want to be roadkill.

The storyline's gonna start off in Indiana, but it will gradually make its way to Gulf Shores Alabama. The main theme song is gonna be "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Other musicians and bands will include Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Quiet Riot and the Scorpions.