January 7th, 2024

I know it's a little late, but I'm gonna say it anyway. HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody. And today, I have a special announcement to make. I have come up with yet another brilliant idea for a new story. And it's inspired by my good friend BraedimusSupreme who has written an amazing story called 'Braedey Martin & the Dutchess of Busty Mounds'. For this awesome story, Dante is gonna receive an invitation from Dutchess Luna Le Beau who lives in Paris. However, Luna's mother isn't the only person who is gonna be a problem. Luna's sister, Lola Lavigne is very jealous of her, and she wants both Dante and the kingdom all for herself. But unbeknownst to anyone including the royal family, they're all in grave danger. Because there is a much bigger threat hiding under their noses and he is much worse than Luna's hypocritical mother. The real threat is Dante's infamous father, Albert Wesker, a virologist who is hellbent on creating a new world order with a doomsday project called Uroboros. This project is intended to create a virus that would both rid the world of organizations such as BSAA, and mutate those with certain genetic characteristics into superhuman beings.

Prior to his exposure to the Progenitor Virus, Albert had certain special genes that were considered "superior" in his blood which made him immune to the symptoms of any viral infection.

After his infection with the Prototype Virus, due to the increased metabolism in his body, Wesker gained a number of physical attributes above normal human parameters. His physical strength grew so much that he is capable of intercepting and throwing missiles with one hand, lifting steel girders off of his body, and even kill Bio Organic Weapons (B.O.W.) with a single blow. Wesker's resistance was also modified, such as magma being unable to burn him directly and thousands of pounds of steel falling on him only dazing his for a few seconds. His speed and reflexes are perhaps his most notable skills. He doesn't get shot at close range, and can perform short dashes of speed faster than the human brain can comprehend, giving him an appearance of teleporting, alongside of the ability to leap great heights. The virus also gave Wesker a strong healing factor, as he can regenerate from light to injuries that would be fatal to a normal human within a short period of time and has also shown the power to resurrect from the dead so long as the majority of his body remains intact. Wesker's physiology also appears to have stopped from physically aging. But despite all of these attributions, Wesker needs to regularly inject himself with the serum PG67A/W to keep the Prototype Virus under control because of its instability, otherwise his superhuman abilities would be stunted. The serum itself must also be administered in very precise doses, so that it wouldn't damage Wesker's body from the inside. That means if the dosage is too high, the serum will essentially act like a poison.

Dante himself has the same superhuman attributes of his father due to genetic inheritance, but there are a couple of differences between the two. Unlike Albert, Dante does not require doses of PG67A/W since both the serum and virus flow through his bloodstream in perfect harmony, giving him limitless control of his powers. But the most noticeable difference is that Dante chose to use his powers for good. This decision was shown when Dante turned against his father and helped S.T.A.R agents Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine stop him during an encounter at the Spencer Estate, the family residence of Oswell Earl Spencer.

Try as they may, Luna and her family cannot hope to survive the outcome of Wesker's plan since they don't possess the genes that would allow them to control their mutations, nor can they possibly stand against the notorious virologist. The only one who can stop Wesker is Dante, his own son.