June 6th, 2022

What is happening Magnusites? Today, I wanna talk about an awesome idea that I came up with just a few days ago. And this new idea is inspired by a book that was written by hhuynh24. In this timeline, one of my new OCs whose name is Carly Rose was going on a trip to Paris with some friends. However, the plane was attacked and crashed onto a tropical island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Now that wouldn't be so bad, if the island was uninhabited. But alas, the island that Carly's plane landed on is inhabited. And unfortunately, the inhabitants of this island are neither humans nor modern animals. This island is infested with mutated dinosaurs that were created during a top secret experiment that has gone terribly wrong. Luckily, Carly and her friends met some other survivors that are stranded on the island and found a safe refuge. The pilot managed to set up a smoke signal before being attacked. A nearby aircraft carrier from the United Stated Navy catches sight of the smoke and sends a report back to base. The captain of the ship was Braedey Martin who is accompanied by his girlfriend: Lieutenant Jasmine. Meanwhile back in the USA, a squadron has been assembled to travel to the island and mount a rescue mission. One of the members is Carly's boyfriend Garath. Now, knowing that this endeavor had a good chance of being a suicide mission, Garath was quite skeptical to join the squadron and rescue the survivors. But as soon as Garath heard that one of the stranded survivors was his girlfriend, he quickly packs up and prepares to travel to the island and rescue her. However, Garath made it very clear that he's a lone wolf and works alone. The only person he cares about is Carly, and he will kill anyone that stands in his way. Garath doesn't need weapons to be provided for him, because he created an arsenal of his own. The guns are designed with a plasma energy core that offers limitless ammunition without having to reload the weapon itself. And he also has laser swords that are designed for close range combat and can cut through anything. But even so, Garath must be careful. These monsters are unlike anything that mankind has ever seen. They're also very aggressive, extremely dangerous and will attack anything that moves.