10

babytae: good morning ggukie

taehyung sent the message at 11. now it's 8 pm and jeongguk still didn't answer. that makes taehyung really worried because who knows maybe something happened.

babytae: gguk is everything alright?

taehyung is really sad. he read the whole chat of yesterday and he was really excited to talk to jeongguk today, since he was nicer to him.

taehyung is so sad, that he decides to take a nap.

maybe he's just busy.

jeongguk on the other hand sees that taehyung is sending him messages and he feels so bad for not answering.

but the fact that it bothers him, bothers him.

does he already like the younger? what if they continue talking and jeongguk develops feeligs? and then he gets played again. he can't let that happen.

babytae: i'm going to take a nap ggukie please just let me know that you're fine so that i don't have to worry when i wake up.
babytae: good night <3

fuck.

he's so cute and caring

yeah just like HE was jeongguk.

ugh, but... maybe taehyung is different. maybe he really is innocent.

but what if not? do you want to feel all that pain again?

"shit.", jeongguk just curses after his argument with himself.

he feels really bad for not texting taehyung also the urge is so big. he decides to take a nap as well to not think about all this anymore at least for an hour.