Chapter-43

ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ
.......
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜱᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ
ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ
......

The fat motherfucker.

I picked up Piccolo who's not so Piccolo anymore from my face, fucker was blocking me from breathing, and set him on the carpet.

It's been two months since he's sleeping on our bed. I locked him out last week, Celeste got mad. She thought it was cute that he wanted to comfort me the first time, asshole wanted to comfort himself.

Two months since shit went down, Blair is in prison now. Celeste was right, there were other people too, some of them were minors. That woman was sick in the head.

"Good morning." I heard Cel say as she came out of the closet. She took a bath already? How come she's up before me? "Go, shoo. We're already late. The alarm didn't go off today." She tells me.

"Why didn't you wake me up then?" I ask.

"You were looking cute, all snuggled up with Pico so I decided to let you sleep a little longer. It's not like you'll lose an ab or two if you don't work out one day, right? And you have all night to do so too." She says. Snuggled up, more like suffocated.

"Riiight."

"Why are you still standing here?" She asked, brushing her hair. I sighed before walking into the bathroom.

~~~~~

Why do I have to wear a tie everyday? Useless shit.

"Celeste." I call her name as she was wearing her shoes. "Yes?" She replied. I showed her the tie. Wait for it..

"I've given you a tutorial like hundreds of times!" She exclaims. There it is.

She tries to teach me again while tying it, do I pay attention? No, like every other time. She expects me to focus on the tie when she's standing so close to me, I can smell the sweet aroma of her shampoo.

"You're so stupid." She says, patting the tie.

"Not more than you." I reply.

"Shut up." She says before she places her palm on my cheek and kisses me.

"Did you just kiss me?" I ask her, not being able to hide the smile that refuses to go away.

"I did." She says, pecking my lips again. It was the first time she has kissed me since that day, it was me who made the first move every time. She thought I need space, how more obvious do I need to be to tell her I'll never need space from her?

"CHASE." She yelled in my ear. Did I mention she's an idiot?

"What are you yelling for?" I ask her.

"You started daydreaming, we are getting late." She tells me before pulling me out. How come she forgets all the time that I am the boss?

"I'm not gonna get fired." I tell her, as we reach towards the car.

"I don't want to work overtime stupid man." She says. How lovely she is.