(Legolas x Reader) Gandalf's Daughter: Part 2 ~ The Council

Decided to write another part to this caus kind of liked her character last time!
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•
(Imagine you are Gandalf's daughter, summoned to the council of Elrond only to reunite with a certain elf).
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

You had not expected Elrond's summoning to Rivendell.

Your Father was going, so you knew you should to. You would see Middle Earth protected at all costs.

You had missed Rivendell greatly. Its beauty was beyond that of many other places you had had the honour of visiting with Gandalf. Some of your fondest childhood memories resided by the arching waterfalls and the balconies where you would watch the day slowly fall to sleep in a blanket of diming colour.

You did not recognise most of the faces of those present at the council. Some remained farmiliar. Aragorn, you could never forget. He smiled as you walked into view, your emerald robes flowing shortly behind you.

"(Y/n). It is good to see you, my friend." He smiled, embracing you in a hug.

"And you Aragon. It has been too long!"

He pulled back motioning to the seat beside him. "I just wish we could have reunited in different circumstances."

"As do I." You sighed.

Once you had seated yourself he turned to face you. "Before everyone arrives, you must tell me of your adventures."

"Of course. I would love to." You said with a kind smile.

You spent the next few minutes catching up, but as more came to take their seats, you felt the air thicken as a darker mood began to set.

But beyond that mood, you noticed a familiar face across the crowd. Aragon saw your quizzical look. "He is Legolas. Prince of Mirkwood, the Woodland Realm, son of King Thranduil."

You smiled. "I know. We've been acquainted before. Although it was some time ago."

Aragon's brows rose but he said nothing more.

You don't know why you had not expected to see him. It only made sense. Maybe you had believed Thranduil would come due to the urgency and fragility of the matter at hand. But alas, you knew that the King preferred to attend to his matters behind the walls of Mirkwood.

The young prince sat down with his companioning elves and, once he had settled, he scanned the room, his eyes suddenly stopping on yours. It took him a moment to recognise your face but then he smiled and you nodded back with a smile.

"Where is your Father, the Wizard?" Aragorn asked suddenly. You turned your gaze away from Legolas, to your disappointment.

"I'm not sure. We travelled here separately. I am sure he will make a grand appearance sooner or later." Argon let out a soft chuckle. Although, you were not wrong. When the, as you had concluded him as arrogant, prince of Gondor stepped forward towards the ring, a sudden voice filled the air, a sickness that fogged your minds and suddenly made you feel dizzy. Everyone could hear it, you could see by their faces. Even Legolas tried to resist the invasion of the words. But it seemed louder to you. It lingered and started to attach to your mind. You felt your self gasp and a sudden pair of hands clasp your shoulders.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n) are you alright?" Aragon's voice was urgent and concerned. You could tell that everyone could still hear it but it seemed to make your body ache. You caught Legolas looking at you worried from across the room. Your head started to pound and, although you knew Aragon was holding your shoulders, you couldn't feel his hands anymore.